Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Free Energy Effect Discovered

Started by aether22, October 07, 2012, 07:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo-X

First of all im not arguing in you infact i believe on your theory. Increasing the velocity of electrons has a exponential impact on the zero point energy but its hard to prove using your experiment because using thin wire with high current just only to increase the velocity will only  reduce the overall efficiency of the circuit. Theres a simple way to increase the velocity, its by using high voltage. Electrons is like a water in a pipe. If u increase the pressure on the water, the velocity of water flow is increased. If u read the documentation of patric kelly of free energy devices in chapter 3 don smith device, it was said that increasing voltage on the primary has a exponential increase in power gain on the secondary. I would suggest you to read that docu. Its very informative and it will help u alot in building ou devices.

norman6538

Has anyone tested this two different wire coil stuff? I hope to get to that today or tomorrow.
Like he says - its a simple test.
Norman

crazycut06

Hi aether22,
Have you tried using same inductance of thin/thick wires instead of same length, as TK mentioned some post back, maybe because of unequal inductances thats why you get induction? 
Regards
Cc

Magnethos

Quote from: Neo-X on October 09, 2012, 01:38:24 AM
Imho there is a trade off here. Current is the amount of electrons passing in 1 second. If you use thick and thin wire with the same length connected in series, the electron passing in thin wire might increase in speed but it will reduce the density of electrons flow in the wire. On the other hand the electrons on thick wire is slow but has a higher density. So the total amount of current and ofcourse magnetic field is equal that will result in zero mutual induction.
It's only an oppinion, but I think you're correct if you see that example while using conductive current because this power has 2 components: amperes and electrons.
I say you this because I remember I read somewhere about a Tesla's experiment with pancake coils where he used 1 thin wire and 1 thick wire. The result was an increase of about 10 times in the electric field. But I think Tesla did that using capacitive current.

norman6538

I made the two sized wire coil with first layer 60 turns on a nail with the large wire clockwise away  and 60 turns of the small wire counter clockwise away
and when powered the nail attracts a paperclip.  So I do not see the canceling magnetic
field.
A compass test shows that the large wire dominates because the compass shows
the same polarity when the large wire is powered and both coils powered. And
the small wire powered make the opposite compass deflection.

I wish someone would get the proper results and report that instead of this.
If we had a no Lenz generator we'd have plenty of cheap electricity. There are no Lenz
patents but nothing I know of in production.

Norman