Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

edited to delete  post because it was not about Bessler.
As far as Mt 66 goesm whether or not I build it should be up to myself.
I have seen no one interested in my building anything.

John, Johnny, Jim, Jimbo and James

johnny874

@All,
With Mt 66, if the wheel is stopped every 180 degrees, it would have a chance of being perpetual. Why stopping it every 1/2 rotation is to allow the water to pump to tne other side. One thing to remember is that the tube in the middle would always have water in it. This is okay because it would counter balance itself.

johnny874

tk,
u can have this forum. after all, I have Bessler's wheel :~)
I can deal with that in my own time.

johnny874

u no tk, u remind me of my oldest brother. hed fly across the country to keep me from having a girlfriend. best thing is, he said al
the same things you did except he wanted me to be a preacher. its just a control issue with people who have, Id say low self esteem but I tbink its something more problematic. its like you said, Id have to b Jesus to learn from somebody elses work.
but I about only been harassec for working openly.
and anyone can go to photobucket dot com and search Bessler_supporter. I have pictures of some of the builds I have done and will upload one tomorrow of a variation of Mt 37 I have built.
the only way to understand Bessler's work and learn how to build a better wheel.
and yes, I have posted the link before but want to move forward.
but like I said tk, its ur forum and I wont post any new work in here.

johnny874

alan,
if I can, no one will ever do business with you again,

and the Scotts will b blowin their bag pipes.