Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on September 03, 2012, 06:57:38 PM
alan,
if I can, no one will ever do business with you again,

and the Scotts will b blowin their bag pipes.

I have asked you again and again to stop with the flaming and you have ignored me.  Just remember that you had been warned several times now...

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

@All,
This is a link to my photobucket album.
History will show if AB Hammer is not flaming me, then one of his friends is.
AB Hammer has never posted an idea in this forum and then built it. The credible
people don't build openly other wise everyone would know that they don't know much.
And you will see the first few pictures are of my tools in the storage unit I rented to
use as a shop. But my medical problems are real and I couldn't afford to rent the
work space and for that I am flamed by people who do not pursue any idea's of their
own in this forum. Talk about playing it safe.
http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae278/bessler_supporter/

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 03, 2012, 07:52:34 PM
I have asked you again and again to stop with the flaming and you have ignored me.  Just remember that you had been warned several times now...

Bill

Bill,
I have sent a message to Stefan asking him to have you and tinselkoala to leave me alone.
I sent him the link of the modified heron's fountain thread. the only person being flamed is me so stop with your threats to so you can OPENLY allow your friends to flame me.
I like this flame job you and tinselkoala did on me >>Posts: 5467(http://www.overunity.com/Themes/default/images/icons/profile_sm.gif)
(http://www.overunity.com/Themes/default/images/im_off.gif)

(http://www.overunity.com/Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif)Re: My Invention« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 06:50:19 PM »Quote
Quote from: TinselKoala on August 11, 2012, 03:36:13 PM
Well, you just blew any chance of patenting that scheme, if that was your intention, by publishing your claims and drawings publicly.

>http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/documents/appxl_35_U_S_C_102.htm

You will have to complete and file a NONprovisional patent application within one year from today or you cannot patent it at all. And that's not even considering whether the patent will be granted.
You will also have to demonstrate that your invention is New, Useful, and hasn't been demonstrated before by someone else. Good luck.

TK:

Exactly correct, from what I know.  I love the folks that post stuff on OU and then get help from smart guys like you....and then...remove all videos and posts saying they are going for the patent now.  A long time ago a very expensive patent attorney assured me it does not work that way.
What help did I get from your smart friend ? he was reposting what I had posted. You guys don't really know anything just like alan and need to flame someone so people won't find out I actually do know something. After all, you, alan and tinselkoala will flame me because you can not discuss an idea that requires an understanding of engineering and there is no reason I shold have to tolerate such harassment.

TinselKoala

If you are going to keep whining and complaining instead of working, you could at least learn how to quote posts properly.

Be sure to send Stefan copies of all the insulting, unsolicited PMs you sent to me, along with your complaint.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 04, 2012, 10:30:57 AM
If you are going to keep whining and complaining instead of working, you could at least learn how to quote posts properly.

Be sure to send Stefan copies of all the insulting, unsolicited PMs you sent to me, along with your complaint.

tinselkoala,
you are the person who jumped into a thread I started playing mind games just as your flame job in the modified thread. it's something I'm tired of. If you could discuss engineering, then you wouldn't be attacking and flaming me constantly.
I think it's funny how you say I am whining because I will not build just ebcause you tell me i have to. it does show you are the one with a problem.
have you run out of things to discuss where you normally post because you don't care to try new idea's because you're afraid they might make you look bad ? I think so.
You are not a doctor by any means so I think it's ridiculous that you can disagree with the doctors who are treating me.

edited to add; tk, I think it's funny my in box has been emptied of the messages you sent me. reminds me so much of another person who said I had to build while they didn't.

edited to add; @All, as I have mentioned before, this will need to be independently verified. And if soemone in here tried it and had the same reults, then they might be flamed. Kind of why I would prefer it to happen on youtube, tk wouldn't have a moderator supporting his flame job.