Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

Quote from: johnny874 on June 22, 2012, 10:21:50 AM
  By having water in the top reservoir drain into a bucket, as the bucket descends it also pumps the
reservoir back up again. And when it nears the bottom of it's travel, it empties into the lower reservoir.
I think you'll get the basic idea.

I think this is hilarious. With my build of Mt 125, the mechanics aren't much different. It does take time to learn.
And forums are not a good place to do that. Not with perpetual motion and medical hardship both involved.  :-)

Pirate88179

Quote from: hoppfield on October 26, 2015, 01:36:32 PM
  I think this is hilarious. With my build of Mt 125, the mechanics aren't much different. It does take time to learn.
And forums are not a good place to do that. Not with perpetual motion and medical hardship both involved.  :-)

What?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 28, 2015, 09:04:16 PM
What?

Bill

You really don't get it, do you ? Water can flow continuously. The object of this thread. But smart people like you and tinselkoala missed it. It is a shame you learned nothing about hydraulics from building a Heron's Fountain.
And even then, it is nice to be able to see if a static head can be manipulated by hydraulic theory. Yet all tinselkoala was capable of was his heron/zed fountain. He debunked Wayne Travis yet the 2 of you claimed an invention on the same principle. You're smart. I bet you went to school, right ?

edited to correct conjugation

Vladokv

hoppfield

Quote from: Vladokv on October 29, 2015, 05:04:51 PM
Here is Real solution to make water self flow upward. Its already done folks
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27710-antigravity-pump-lifts-water-upwards-with-no-power-source/

That's pretty cool but it's ant-gravity. Did you see the water flowing upward and then be released from a higher point ? You might like this link, it's to water flowing up into the air. It uses static electricity and could actually be what those scientists have done without realizing it. Basically, their material might be creating a polarized (directional in one way only) field that attracts water.
  Interesting thought, If 2 magnets pull something towards them (between them), it might move past the magnetic attraction because what's behind it would keep pushing it through, like another piece of metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhWQ-r1LYXY