Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler , Karl I! The fat lady is gonna sing , haters bring it I'm not skeered .

Started by christo4_99, June 28, 2012, 06:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

:'( Yes , fellas . It's all over but the crying and the mountains of bullshit opinions (and websites ) to lay waste . The Bessler wheel has been found by yours truly . I don't care who you are it won't do you any good to argue with the truth . Those who will congratulation are in order , those who won't forget ya you hater ! Just exercising my BRAGGING RIGHTS (RALPH!) . I'd like to thank some of you guys for being human ... and understanding that a fella can get a little full of himself for no good reason at times...it's just that this is not one of those TIMES ! To many of you it may seem a little strange that a "scientific" discovery is being announced in such a "trailer park" fashion for which I don't really apologize !

neptune

To say the least, that was a fascinating post. So when do we get to hear the fat lady sing? In other words, what are your plans for the future? You tube video, open source, Patent, where do you go from here?

christo4_99

It seems I haven't thought about all of the rest as of yet . It's only been since last night . I think though that succeeding with the conception of the device is a very big step ( giant ) nonetheless ....and the one that everyone has the most trouble with .

neptune

@christo4_99.Thanks for your reply. So it would seem that all you have at this stage is an idea. But it sounds like a pretty good idea to make a statement like that. So all I can really say at this time, is congratulations on your idea. We all know that even the simplest of ideas take time to build and test. I sincerely hope that it all works out for you.

e2matrix

I've personally never disbelieved the Bessler wheel but I also was not convinced it was a real working device either.  So just tell us this one thing -- do you have it built and working or is this a statement that you are sure you know how to build it to work?   Thanks and good luck.