Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler , Karl I! The fat lady is gonna sing , haters bring it I'm not skeered .

Started by christo4_99, June 28, 2012, 06:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

I am sure that I know how to build it to work .  I have some of the materials that are required already . But the conception as I've said before is the most important thing and the very first real step to progress . If a concept is valid it will pan out in reality ... it's our understanding of things that is the most important thing . Bessler was not a scientist or great mathematician and he admitted it ... that's why he referred to himself as an "artist" . He admitted that he was obscure but laid claim to the knowledge because he possessed it , nonetheless .

christo4_99

When a man thinks of such a thing it seems like all people care about is the proof . This I think limits us severely and detrimentally in being able to express ( the emotional aspect ) of our discoveries openly . There have been so many delusional next guys to come along and baffle us with bullshit that we  no longer care about the individual only the design/construction . Upon my return to Besslerwheel to share the design idea I had previous to this one I was greeted with a resounding " the sun is already setting on this escapade" ( by the board owner ) and " your best option is to post the design " (from a typical internet bully). Seems they don't like to believe anyone (else) could find what they haven't found , imagine what they haven't or actually walk the walk that they can't seem to .

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on June 28, 2012, 10:24:11 PM
When a man thinks of such a thing it seems like all people care about is the proof . This I think limits us severely and detrimentally in being able to express ( the emotional aspect ) of our discoveries openly . There have been so many delusional next guys to come along and baffle us with bullshit that we  no longer care about the individual only the design/construction . Upon my return to Besslerwheel to share the design idea I had previous to this one I was greeted with a resounding " the sun is already setting on this escapade" ( by the board owner ) and " your best option is to post the design " (from a typical internet bully). Seems they don't like to believe anyone (else) could find what they haven't found , imagine what they haven't or actually walk the walk that they can't seem to .

>>   it seems like all people care about is the proof   <<

I think that is why some of us are in here, to find out how things can be done.
Otherwise we would be over at besslerwheel dot com.

Of course, I think what some people miss is Newton's laws of motion. If you want a body to move at a certain velocity, it needs to be acted upon by another force. And this is something older than Bessler.
  With as an example, an 8 weighted wheel, there are 8 masses plus the wheels own mass which need to be acted upon by another force. We will call this force free energy for lack of a better term.
In order to move 8 weights and one wheel which will be considered the 9th through 12th weights, we would need a free energy source that has enough potential to be divided 12 times.
With one concept, if a free energy source is the equivalent rotation of a weight but has 4 times it's mass, then the wheel could rotate with the potential of 4/12 or 1/3 the potential of gravity.
What needs to be considered is how such an over balance could be achieved. This does limit the possibilities. At 1/3rd a (a is the acceleration of gravity) which would be about 3.25 m/s would allow for a rotation of 60 rpm if the circumfrence of the wheel is 3.25 m or has a diameter of about 1 meter.
With solid weights, any over balance would be limited and if given the luxury of being unrealistic, we will say 100% or equal to it's own mass in over balance. Possible, Bessler did build what Dr. Peter Lindemann has refered to as a clanger.
But then, what type of design would allow for a weight of say 1/2 kg move a weight/mass of 2 kg's ? If you could understand that, then you could understand how something like a hoist would work, you know, lifting heavy things to the 2nd floor.
  With hoists, it is not so much brute power but they use pulleys to allow a greater weight to be lifted. As such, 35kg's could be lifted by something with 98nm of force, that's 5kg's @ 1/2 meter if I remember correctly. And with Bessler, the rope was wound around the axle if his drawing is to be believed. Very possible.
Still, he did say it would take a good carpenter to build his wheel and do believe this to be true. It is something that would probably take someone who has experience working with wood.
Unfortunately, people like that probably would be found some where else working on their own projects.
  Wouldn't mind seeing someone get something working, I think it would be nice.

Jim

Jameson

Well you certainly got our attention. I'm not a hater and I'm rooting for you, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Can't wait to see it

J

christo4_99

J847 ,
I think what people ( myself included ) don't realize is it takes a certain form of a machine to take advantage of what already exists . We have a feel for how we want our machine to work but just can't quite seem to put our fingers on the mechanics of how to accomplish it . As for the claims I'm not asking for a million dollars ( yet ;) ) or to be published in a scientific journal . The idea I have come up with is the form that is necessary to accomplish this motion ... it is the Mobile Per se that Bessler wrote about . That is what I believe so that's what I am gonna say . I know this is not religion either so belief doesn't mean much but I'm pretty good at this stuff really and what I'm looking at takes the "suit" off the problem .