Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Temp Nitinol

Started by gadgetmall, July 03, 2012, 10:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark69

Gadget, which engine are you going to build?  What I would like is one I could put in the basement/ attic and drive a generator.  This way I could sell back electricity to the electric company.  I would also like one to run an a/c and heater.  Heck, if they work great, maybe even one to put in a garage.

gadgetmall

Nitinol Motors have been reported to be way more efficiant and have more torque than a Sterling heat engine . Now with the release of Air temp Nitinol there should be lots of people getting onboard for large Engines to connect to Electrical generators that run simple on our planet that has perpetual sun and air . And we all know that somthing as simple as a  joule thief can light many many leds for a fraction of the input compared to running the leds with normal current and at the very least my failed attempt proved that you can harness very high amperages with a simple Joule thief charging a massive Ultral capacitor to full charge from just a 1.2 volt battery . Generator design has been greatly inhanced over the last few years as show by tak22's link . My plan is to make single wire loops like the old thermobile toy except multipled . one problem is SLIP on the pully.. i thing with the right pully surface it will stick better . One has solved this with single Nitinol wire by making his own Nitinol Chain and using sprockets instead of a smooth surface pully My Hopes are to spur intrest and others make their own versions of Nitinol Engines.this stuff is cheap enuff now that anyone can experiment with it . You might even  have a piece of nitinol .back in the 80's old motorola flip phones had the Nitinol memory wire antenna's.other old cellphones with pull up antennas were tended to be made of memory metal covered in a poly jacket.Also if your wife or girlfriend has an old playtex miricle underwire bra there is memory wire there also :)
So Guys let's start ripping those bras Apart :} :)

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Some Guy Testing His Nitinol and describing some properties . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONEpZEj6Ymk

quite hilarious

Mark69

I checked out the link, which has more links to a site called grand-illusions.com, where you can buy some nitinol.  They have a nitinol heat engine toy, which you also can buy.  Is this the design you will be trying to scale up?  I could see that being possible.  At the top, have a generator along with the fan. 
Mark