Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Temp Nitinol

Started by gadgetmall, July 03, 2012, 10:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

memoryman

The point for me is that Nitinol engines produce very little power for their cost and size. There are far better heat engines out there.

ramset

memoryman
NASA engines ?[Sterling] yes please more info/ideas ?

this Nitinol is cheaper now to play with ... we have been discussing a bit in PM's what is the best wire for My Build [Gwandau hybrid wheel]

I have a weakness for this wheel [I believe it can work] and must build it , but at the same time wish to keep the door open for
a Gwandau/ nitinol hybrid  ,[if the original wheel proves too difficult to replicate.

you should keep in mind that some of us here wish to stimulate younger minds with these builds [involve the kids]
with the whatifs on the kitchen table at night [magnets and gravity and now nitinol....
simple  open source projects...
and yes a sterling engine  does this too but a bit more involved for the kids

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

memoryman

I personally am not interested in the traditional 'OU' ideas involving gravity, buoancy, flywheels, magnets etc, as I see them as dead ends. Involving kids in critical thinking is great (adults too!). Imho critical thinking is key to determine where efforts are most likely to pay off. Don't confuse wild ideas with critical thinking.

sm0ky2

Quote from: memoryman on February 24, 2017, 10:36:15 AM
I have actually trained my own springs using a small oven (max 1,000degC). The cooling cycle does not have to involve ice water.

True - any ad-hoc method can produce 'some' functionality
But to truly exploit these alloys I think the methods developed
by the industry over the last 30 years may prove beneficial.
Training techniques have led to higher quality functionality
as well as increased durability.

Recently, these techniques have opened the door to multiple memories
imbedded in the same piece of metal.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.