Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Temp Nitinol

Started by gadgetmall, July 03, 2012, 10:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Wonderful Ideas Guys . Both motor assist and hollow axle .I think the Hollow Axle i will have to try . The Brass pulleys i already have and the ones on order gave been used already with nitinol single wires . Using a hollow axle to feed water on hot and cool side sounds like a doer. just need a way to couple the water inlets while allowing the pipes to be used as an axle.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Cherryman . I Love your Drawings .Great Job.Did you use cad? I wonder is you could draw up three pairs of My pulleys mounted with Nitinolwire and the hollow tube method made from Stainless steel .I intend to put steam Engine Flywheel on the top section . I have a ton of brass gears ,flywheels , pulleys etc and with a 1000 feet of Nitinol that i know i can transform to low temp  Nitinol this could be much bigger with pulleys stacked and many loops of  NiTi .. also using a Niti pump to circulate cool water while the top portion is exposed to summer air will also be pondered .. The thing about Nitinol is is can also be electrically activated so as a back up, solar panel. .. and i can always use a panel and small pump to circulate waters .. The question is will it produce more energy that it takes to run it . If air is free and light is free and makes this run then the cost of solar would have to be put into the equations.I know after 20 some years of the Government researching this stuff they came up with most every conceivable idea but there is always something they didn't think about ..  heck i have even thought of winding a Jt with this stuff and using it as HHO electrodes..just a bit of dreaming ..

Gadget

Gadget 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Cherryman

Hi Gadget,

I did gave it a quick and dirty try, pic attached

I guess you will be best of with some springs in between (as drawn) to keep a minimal tension.
Although it could work counter productive by loosing rotation due to linear reaction. That will depend on the moment the Nitinol stretches out. I guess some experimenting will make that clear.

I do have some remark, by I understand u want to re-use your brass collection ;-) using the brass pulleys i hope you will have enough temp difference. or you should put them submerged in a cooling liquid.

Second, i think with this particular design there is no need for a flywheel, although flywheels might have some more properties that could benefit, and you requested one.. So there it is.

Please keep us updated , preferably by video.. I like watching those fun experiments!

If I can assist feel free to ask.

C'man

gadgetmall

Sweet . You are Good :) Yes i choose Brass Because the Thermobile Toy Uses it . From My Understanding it is the perfect Heat Sink for Nitinol drives. I am going to use 3 pairs of wheels so 6 total for the first Experiment .The top pair or warm/hot side will be the output shaft with flywheel. i think a heavy brass flywheel on the output shaft will help turn My Generator . I have a special Generator a  KOLLMORGEN PMI SERVO DISC MOTOR U12M4T US sells used for $1395.00 .  It has  hardly any cog and a slight rotation (finger twist)  will light the filament on a 12volt car interior  bulb. I think the VT1 Design has a few weights pulling tension so it has a little give but i like the Spring idea also.These two Generators i found at the local scrap yard for 5 buck . The other is a dynamo and works like a charm spitting out over 400 VDC for 12 in .I am sure other small generators and even magnet ,coil ,Jt designs will come after experimenting . If i can get 50 -100 rpm i will be happy . i understand some nitinol motor runs Fans at 350 rpm .

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Cherryman,

Great ideas and nice renders.

If you can reinforce a portion of your hot and cold water lines in the house you could reclaim some of the heating costs by running a nitinol powered generator off it.