Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just Things :)

Started by Thing, July 25, 2012, 10:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thing

Thats the strange, if i push the styrox in the water weight is more than without my hand, but water level is same.

Thing

avalon

Quote from: Thing on July 25, 2012, 02:29:53 PM
Thats the strange, if i push the styrox in the water weight is more than without my hand, but water level is same.

Thing
Perfectly in line with the Archimedes principle. I suspect that the water level is different by a marginable amount.

hartiberlin

No, not strange,
in the right side example the forces compensate itsself via the watercase.

In the left side example you push the whole thing down via your hand and the forces are transmitted
via the float and the water to the scale.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Hi Thing,
the idea with the weel is interesting.
Please continue and let us know, what you will find out.
Maybe you should use wood for the float ?

The question is, how you will push it under water, without getting the
forces to compensate itsself with the stator case ?

Maybe you can use magnets at the outside of the wood float and
use magnets outside to press it down.
Then you have the downpress forces for the wood float outside compensated out of the wheel !

So You can hold the wood still under water always due to using magnet forces from the ouside and the wheel is still able to rotate..

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Thing

Hi Hartiberlin.
Jee, it is important how to get styrox underwater, and i have few ideas to have trayed, but not have enough time yet, what angle is opposite holder is important, and the design of styrox is important to, you know yoyo, if you put yoyo in the table and rope is 20cm out of yoyo, then pull up the rope in horisontally and you see yoyo is approaching to you hand, but same test in vertically if you start pulling rope up in vertically then yoyo is moves in the opposite direction, you just pulling it with different angles. And i want made styrox conus shape its littlebit difficult to explain after testing you will see, i go get lot of pictures to. :) Wood is heavier than styrox, i think is unbalancing force is bigger with styrox.

Thing