Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 05, 2012, 10:21:23 PM
Please stop messing up my topic with your lies and mad ravings Jim.  I have asked you, and warned you to stop doing so many times now.  You have totally ruined this topic for folks coming here to learn about Heron's Fountain.  I guess that was your purpose from the start.  You can't and don't build anything so you have to try to ruin it for those of us that do.  My guess is this is why you were banned from the Bessler site as well.  I know you were banned from this site at least 3 different times and it was not because you built anything, it was because you were harassing those that do actually build things.

I guess I will ask Stefan to place you on Moderation....again.  I have no idea what your problem is but I know I don't want to be subject to your lies and accusations any more.  Please try to get some professional help.

Bill

Bill,
Unlike you and Alan, I do build and I build wheels. Anyone can see where on the 2nd page I tried working with you and tk who is not supposed to be Alan. It is there for anyone to see. Anyway, Alan saying he increased the height of the discharge static head or fountain to increase the pressure in the chamber has nothing to do with the idea posted as you both claim.
Decreasing the height of the inlet tube has only been mentioned by myself yet you say it is clear that Alan demonstrated that in his video.
All you guys showed was a basic Heron's Fountain and at no time addressed the engineering that allowed for the fountain to be observed. It could be because nether one of you have any schooling in engineering.
What is it you say, the 2 of you usually don't post in here but now that you are here, you two claim to be the only people qualified to understand engineering. I disagree with you.
One example is the language Alan uses when harassing Webby1. I think you should be moderating that but you aren't. Interesting. Why not ? Why not tell Webby1 to be nice to Alan as Alan knows what he is talking about ?
And unlike Alan, I served in the U.S> Military because I happen to believe freedom of speech is a good thing even if some people choose to abuse their right to it. Of course, neither of you ever served in the U.S. Military.
And I think it funny you and Alan having nothing better to do than to harass a disabled Vet, how patriotic.

Jim

@all, here is the link to the thread where tinselkoala says I libeled him. Please note I mentioned AB Hammer and not tinselkoala. Yet pirate88719 claims he knows they are 2 different people. I think that's taking their being friendlies to a whole new level. The post I made is dated December 4th @ 8:41 pm.

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5518

edited to add; @All, I do have the build I will be doing and really don't have much to discuss since discussing a build in progress isn't really, not sure, but with the details it is necessary tp understand, not sure if everyone would find them interesting.
Until then...

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on December 06, 2012, 07:21:39 AM
  Bill,
Unlike you and Alan, I do build and I build wheels. Anyone can see where on the 2nd page I tried working with you and tk who is not supposed to be Alan. It is there for anyone to see. Anyway, Alan saying he increased the height of the discharge static head or fountain to increase the pressure in the chamber has nothing to do with the idea posted as you both claim.
Decreasing the height of the inlet tube has only been mentioned by myself yet you say it is clear that Alan demonstrated that in his video.
All you guys showed was a basic Heron's Fountain and at no time addressed the engineering that allowed for the fountain to be observed. It could be because nether one of you have any schooling in engineering.
What is it you say, the 2 of you usually don't post in here but now that you are here, you two claim to be the only people qualified to understand engineering. I disagree with you.
One example is the language Alan uses when harassing Webby1. I think you should be moderating that but you aren't. Interesting. Why not ? Why not tell Webby1 to be nice to Alan as Alan knows what he is talking about ?
And unlike Alan, I served in the U.S> Military because I happen to believe freedom of speech is a good thing even if some people choose to abuse their right to it. Of course, neither of you ever served in the U.S. Military.
And I think it funny you and Alan having nothing better to do than to harass a disabled Vet, how patriotic.

Jim

@all, here is the link to the thread where tinselkoala says I libeled him. Please note I mentioned AB Hammer and not tinselkoala. Yet pirate88719 claims he knows they are 2 different people. I think that's taking their being friendlies to a whole new level. The post I made is dated December 4th @ 8:41 pm.

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5518

edited to add; @All, I do have the build I will be doing and really don't have much to discuss since discussing a build in progress isn't really, not sure, but with the details it is necessary tp understand, not sure if everyone would find them interesting.
Until then...

Captain Oblivious:

So, I guess your answer is that you will continue to mess up my topic with you nonsensical rantings?
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

"All".... as anyone can see, the place where johnny the whiner libelled me by his false accusation is ON MY YOUTUBE COMMENTS, as posted in the image above that I keep posting to show exactly where he made his libellous claim. I don't know anything about that silly besslerwheel site, I don't look in there and I certainly haven't posted there.

And "ALL"...... my YouTube videos showing the multiple inner chambers and the floating riser: the TinselZED, were posted to YouTube a week or so before Johnny Whiner's little sketch appeared above. The dates are there for anyone to check and nobody can alter the date of a YT upload.

And furthermore:..... the "language" that I used "against" webby was an exact quote from WEBBY HIMSELF who called me that exact thing before I used it back at him.

Just try to get your facts straight for once, Johnny Whiner.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 07, 2012, 02:32:54 AM
"All".... as anyone can see, the place where johnny the whiner libelled me by his false accusation is ON MY YOUTUBE COMMENTS, as posted in the image above that I keep posting to show exactly where he made his libellous claim. I don't know anything about that silly besslerwheel site, I don't look in there and I certainly haven't posted there.

And "ALL"...... my YouTube videos showing the multiple inner chambers and the floating riser: the TinselZED, were posted to YouTube a week or so before Johnny Whiner's little sketch appeared above. The dates are there for anyone to check and nobody can alter the date of a YT upload.

And furthermore:..... the "language" that I used "against" webby was an exact quote from WEBBY HIMSELF who called me that exact thing before I used it back at him.

Just try to get your facts straight for once, Johnny Whiner.

You know Alan, you and Bill are sad and pathetic. As I told Stefan, I'll keep him updated on my build, but as the two of you continue to show is that you have nothing.

Bye

TinselKoala

Uploaded to YouTube on August 21, 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINdCrvZPU4

Uploaded to YouTube on August 25, 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf15cvDVix0

Is that what "NOTHING" looks like?

Or does it look like this:

The first post in Johnny-come-lately's "modified heron's fountain" thread, made on August 30, 2012:
Quote from: johnny874 on August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM
  Will build when I am able a modified heron's Fountain and will keep the patent rights.
I could use the money. After all, coworkers along with my family have done what they can to keep me from having a family.
Not everyone one in my family is that messed up thankfully but have missed the best part of life because of what other people think.
And when they say turn disability into ability, there always seems to be some jealous person around.

And here is the post, in Bill's thread here, where Johnny-come-lately's little drawing above first appeared, on August 31, 2012.
Quote from: johnny874 on August 31, 2012, 01:01:37 PM
  here's a drawing of my version of Herons Fountain.
Because the fill tube has a larger diameter, it can over fill a reservoir beneath it into another reservoir where the discharge tube is located. This barrier would prevent the 2 static heads from balancing themselves which they would do.
If anyone bothers to build Heron's fountain, you'll find out that the discharge tube as in the video is a smaller static head. And it's the mass of the static head that generates the air pressure for pumping out the reservoir where the outlet tube is located.
The top view is looking straight down at it. should give everyone a decent idea of how a simple pmm might be built.

It might be helpful to look at a calendar. If you do, Jimpbo, you might notice that the 31st of August is nearly a full WEEK AFTER August 25th. Or you might not, being who you are. The last time I pointed this out, you accused me of changing the dates of the YT videos!

Now, Johnny Jimpbo has been promising ever since then to make a perpetual motion pump out of this design. Where is it? Oh... that's right, he doesn't have any place to work, and his back hurts, and people are preventing him from having a family.... so he can't do what he claims, but it's not his fault at all.