Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 07, 2012, 09:11:07 AM
Uploaded to YouTube on August 21, 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINdCrvZPU4

Uploaded to YouTube on August 25, 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf15cvDVix0

Is that what "NOTHING" looks like?

Or does it look like this:

The first post in Johnny-come-lately's "modified heron's fountain" thread, made on August 30, 2012:

And here is the post, in Bill's thread here, where Johnny-come-lately's little drawing above first appeared, on August 31, 2012.
It might be helpful to look at a calendar. If you do, Jimpbo, you might notice that the 31st of August is nearly a full WEEK AFTER August 25th. Or you might not, being who you are. The last time I pointed this out, you accused me of changing the dates of the YT videos!

Now, Johnny Jimpbo has been promising ever since then to make a perpetual motion pump out of this design. Where is it? Oh... that's right, he doesn't have any place to work, and his back hurts, and people are preventing him from having a family.... so he can't do what he claims, but it's not his fault at all.

Alan,
You are nothing but a nuisance to me. Can't help having had cancer and complications from surgery. I think it shows your immaturity for making fun of such a serious situation. But as I said, if you and Bill don't insult me, you don't have anything.
And if I associate with someone like you or Bill, I surely won't meet any woman worth knowing, it'd be something about maybe woman don't like guys like you. And the fact that you are married would have to make me wonder about your wife if you act like this around her. Doubt you do otherwise she'd probably leave you. Why don't you do everyone a favor and grow up ?

Jim

TinselKoala

Who are you talking to, Jimbo? My name isn't Alan and I don't even know anyone by that name.

Some people don't blame their lack of performance on their OWN health issues, which just might be as bad or worse than yours, you whiner. You have no idea about my health issues because I don't trumpet them here on the forum looking for sympathy and excuses for not working. And you have no idea whether or not I'm married.... and even if you did, you have absolutely no right or reason to discuss my wife or my relationships. I have never mentioned either topic..... like you do, continuously.

I note that you still cannot refute the DATES, which show that I could not have "ripped off" anything from you.... but you certainly could have taken what you see in my videos and used it however you liked.... since my videos were posted about a WEEK BEFORE you ever even started thinking about a Heron's Fountain.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 07, 2012, 09:57:56 AM
Who are you talking to, Jimbo? My name isn't Alan and I don't even know anyone by that name.

Some people don't blame their lack of performance on their OWN health issues, which just might be as bad or worse than yours, you whiner. You have no idea about my health issues because I don't trumpet them here on the forum looking for sympathy and excuses for not working. And you have no idea whether or not I'm married.... and even if you did, you have absolutely no right or reason to discuss my wife or my relationships. I have never mentioned either topic..... like you do, continuously.

I note that you still cannot refute the DATES, which show that I could not have "ripped off" anything from you.... but you certainly could have taken what you see in my videos and used it however you liked.... since my videos were posted about a WEEK BEFORE you ever even started thinking about a Heron's Fountain.

Alan,
You were claiming I ripped you off and Bill was saying the same thing. Only because you guys don't know anything.
And when I build, you'll be left out of it. After all, you got bessler007 banned when you were harassing me in my thread because as usual, you have no life and no understanding of engineering. Nothing I can do for you.
When you chose not to learn, that is on YOU. And as for your rants, it is all you know.

TinselKoala

You are funny. You cannot provide any proof or support for your deluded contention that I am "alan" or whoever you think I am today.

You cannot provide any support for ANY of your contentions, in fact. The only thing anyone believes, coming from you, is that you aren't working on something "now", but plan to at some point in the indefinite future.

I have never  "gotten anybody banned" from any site anywhere, to my knowledge. Believe me, if I had that power.... you would be outta here right away, until and unless you  showed something uniquely yours. But you cannot, all you can do is pollute Bill's thread with your lies and delusions and false accusations.

Let's see some DATES of PUBLICATION from you, that refute my timeline. You cannot provide them. Even YOU know that August 25 comes before August 30. Let's see some ACTUAL SUPPORT for your contention that I am this "Alan" to whom you rant. You cannot provide it, because it is another false contention from you. Let's see some ACTUAL PROOF that you can make any kind of "perpetual runner" at all. You cannot provide it, because you are a lazy whiner and you are wasting your time fooling with designs that are long known to be failures, because you cannot analyze them due to your ignorance of engineering mathematics.

But carry on, nobody is trying to stop you, no matter how much you blame others for your failure to produce. Just stop lying about me and about Bill and about your "work", and pollute your own waters, not those of people who actually are building and testing things.

johnny874

you're funny alan. when you said I libeled you off this site you gave yourself away.
It's funny what you say about engineering when you have no schooling. You mut be jealous. Get over it is all I can say.
Unlike you, when I build a wheel, it will be one worth my while, not yours.

good bye alan