Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU secret (steven mark)

Started by dreamyear, August 30, 2012, 06:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

Sounds like a great cct.  It's always gratifying when projects are actually usable for something.

gadgetmall

Exactly! My point on the Sm TPU is i saw nothing i could not replicate in a video with stuff from that era.. If the Bulbs were clear it would have made all the difference in his demo.and as far as scope shots ..well i do have a frequency / voltage gen close to a dual trace data scope.
I suppose i could wind another BIG ring i have . Its price was over 400 dollars but i got it free.. and run it with 3volts and use a hefty darlington pair , i bet i could light an incandescent 40 watt clear  bulb (fridge or oven light) BUT they take a whole lot of time and Patience .. Something i am running out of .

Also if you wanted to "trick" someone they make flat poly batteries now and inverters for your cig plug that are no bigger than the plug itself that can do that off 12 v you could take it apart and shape it in a big ring ... i don't really want to fake it. I would rather have what i have something useful . .

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

stprue

$400 ring?  Is it a metglass or something?

gadgetmall

[quote author=stprue link=topic=12645.msg334244#msg334244 date=1346418014]
$400 ring?  Is it a metglass or something?

they came from  Magnetics  in Spain. i lost the specs in My move to new home but it was the highest perm they had ..not sure ..Heres a pic compared to the one i used inside of it and a little famous 5 for a dollar  goldmine in the center . I do remember i had all of them except one annealed and coated if that means anything . My memory is not that great and they have been stored for years until  now.

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

stprue

Wow, those are nice looking.  Have you wound them with litz yet?  I wish I had one of those for my V8carlo replication!  I will be using one of the old large cores used in the jeanna light.