Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU secret (steven mark)

Started by dreamyear, August 30, 2012, 06:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ionizer

Quote from: MasterPlaster on August 31, 2012, 07:28:52 AM
@ionizer,

You creep joined this forum the moment this thread started. You have posted 7 times. All in this thread and all to distract.
There are certain words that I want to write about you but the forum rules doesn't allow it. Clearly you have nothing constructive to contribute. Go play somewhere else.

No.

gadgetmall

one more note and i am bowing out .I did not mean to hijack this thread sir . I saw some relevant info and responded like i always do ..with two left feet ..   Does anyone know what happened to fabled SM ring . It would be nice to let a tech here borrow it for private evaluation only . The guy could stand right there with it if he chose to with it so it;s not reverse engineered  . I know there are far  smarter Keen  EE people here i respect and would love for them to see "IT" in action .Those whom i speak of are the TPU Elite members who have spent years working on these things and saw interesting things .I am a mere peon in the scope of things and don't want to be put on a pedestal.. what i have done was only because of you and my heros in the jule thief thread who are all great experimenters.We just love makin lectricity and sharing the crap :)   \I admit i made a little money off some of these things but i am a single disabled dad and really needed a few extra dollars to get by .No one else did it and it was useful to both parties .....well theres IST;) another chapter ..What happened to him ?is he in jail or a mental institution?sorry.. this place ain't the same with out his rants  8) Geez
Mannix ? are you the man ?

see ya

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Magnets are good for coils . put them in the right spots and there is an input current reduction .. 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

stprue

Yes magnets can raise the frequency and saturation levels of the cores, which can reduce current draw.  They also serve as a tuning tool.

forest

I found something silly and strange also. :P Please don't laugh !

Take a hard wire and wind an air core  coil of just few turns. Take coil horizontally in hands and check the direction of windings from left and right side of coil just following the curvature of coil by finger.

Now, place that coil vertically and do the same.