Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU secret (steven mark)

Started by dreamyear, August 30, 2012, 06:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ionizer

Well Bruce which part is it that you do not understand?
It's a well done scam.

Obviously the thing produced REAL power, so yes these engineering reports are real too.
But it's NOT the free unlimited energy you are looking for.

It's the same power that is comming from your wall outlet so go easy on the LOL part okay.

There was a guy that did notice the overhead powerlines when he looked out the window.
And SM did say it worked like common radio in one way.
But this is a radio placed in a VERY strong fieldstrength which can be calculated by inverse square law.
Did you ever calculate the amount of energy available to the coils when they are properly tuned and placed at distance X from those gigawatt lines?

I hope you still LOL the day you find out your 3 frequency's are useless.

e2matrix

Quote from: ionizer on August 30, 2012, 11:19:54 AM
Well Bruce which part is it that you do not understand?
It's a well done scam.

Obviously the thing produced REAL power, so yes these engineering reports are real too.
But it's NOT the free unlimited energy you are looking for.

It's the same power that is comming from your wall outlet so go easy on the LOL part okay.

There was a guy that did notice the overhead powerlines when he looked out the window.
And SM did say it worked like common radio in one way.
But this is a radio placed in a VERY strong fieldstrength which can be calculated by inverse square law.
Did you ever calculate the amount of energy available to the coils when they are properly tuned and placed at distance X from those gigawatt lines?

I hope you still LOL the day you find out your 3 frequency's are useless.

Sorry but you are wrong - it is not nearly strong enough to account for the energy SM showed being generated.   They also did tests far from any power lines.  IIRC one was even done in an airplane. 

ionizer

Quote from: e2matrix on August 30, 2012, 01:07:09 PM
Sorry but you are wrong - it is not nearly strong enough to account for the energy SM showed being generated.   They also did tests far from any power lines.  IIRC one was even done in an airplane.

Nope it can do 1000 Watts EASY just like the big 17"unit.
Saying i am wrong isn't enough.
I got the calculations somewhere.

I have never seen a unit running on a airplane have you?
Or even a unit running outside the demo location?
I haven't have you?

Reports can be made up easy.
Fact is:
All vids were done close to these lines and the calculations show it is possible.

Qwert

ionizer

Quote from: Qwert on August 30, 2012, 01:47:05 PM
Where?

On one of my older computers.
Along with a fellow researcher i did these calculations a long time ago.
I looked up that specific powerline traject and the amount of energy it carries, it's frequency and the distance between the lines and the demo unit things like that.
1 Kilowatt seems like a lot of power but it is nothing  compared to the energy rushing along those lines.
The amount that can be picked up in near field drops very rapidly with distance, but we found these units to be close enough to make such demonstrations possible.
To give you an idea these specific lines carry 5000000 Watt on average.
And that is only meters away from these devices.