Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

In other words, you cannot support any of your assertions with facts, demonstrations or checkable outside references, and you still continue to lie and respond to your delusions, blaming me for your experiences with someone else entirely.

When are you going to retract your lying, libellous claim that I "ripped you off" and then took credit for it?

johnny874

tinselkoala,
its strange that ur friends want me to give you an invention and credit for it.
wot I found out is if I would have checked my e mail, I would have known I still had those pm's u sent me.
btw, in the other thread, you wanted me to apologize to you because you posted your videos. it's true, u did but your videos were trying mrwaynes zed device, not anything to do witn the design I postec in bills thread yet you said for some reason you were compelled to show work that was being done privately, why ? after all, I was trying to work with you and bill.
those posts r still there, kind of damning too.

johnny874

btw alan, you and ur friends can have my work. one catch, gadget said I shoulcnt wAnt any credit so you buys can NEVER mention or refer to me.
signed AB Hmmer, aka Alan Bauldree.
I only used that other guys name (J Lindy) becauxe I felt sorry for him and was only trying to help. I guess things don't always work out the you want them to.

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on September 12, 2012, 08:31:15 AM
  tinselkoala,
its strange that ur friends want me to give you an invention and credit for it.
What, are you compelled to lie in every sentence as well as every post? Please give a link or some support for your ridiculous contentions. WHERE and WHEN do any of my "friends" want YOU to GIVE ME AN INVENTION and CREDIT FOR IT? Nowhere except in your delusions.... you don't even have any inventions.
wot I found out is if I would have checked my e mail, I would have known I still had those pm's u sent me.
btw, in the other thread, you wanted me to apologize to you because you posted your videos.
WRONG AGAIN, you lying idiot. You need to apologize to me for your LIBELLOUS CLAIM that I somehow ripped you off and took credit for it. The proof of this is posted in the image above and it's still on my YT channel comments. You will apologise to me for this serious and libellous false accusation and retract the claim, publicly,  or you will answer for it in another way, not to your liking.
Quoteit's true, u did but your videos were trying mrwaynes zed device, not anything to do witn the design I postec in bills thread
That's right, you idiot.... MY VIDEOS SHOWED SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR IDEAS and could not have had, because my videos were posted LONG BEFORE BILL'S THREAD WAS EVEN STARTED. I made and posted that video on YT on the 24th of AUGUST and Bill's thread was started on the 29th of AUGUST and you didn't make any posts referencing anything at all to do with Heron's Fountain until the 30th of AUGUST--- you had plenty of time to see my video well before you ever posted anything showing the nested cylinders that I used.
Quoteyet you said for some reason you were compelled to show work that was being done privately, why ? after all, I was trying to work with you and bill.
NO, wrong again. What I said was that I felt compelled to POST the link to the video in BILL'S THREAD at that time, since YOU had made the claims that you made and I clearly had priority, which anyone can confirm for themselves BY LOOKING AT THE DATES. That work was not done privately and I never said it was. I did say that I had OTHER VIDEOS that I had not yet made public.... so what. You are once again lying, responding to your delusions and paranoid hallucinations rather than to the ACTUAL FACTS. And your claim to be trying to "work with" anyone is another lie, you have no clue about cooperative collaboration and besides, Mister Cubic Inches of Surface Area, you have nothing to offer but more of your errors and mistakes. Archimedes lived 4000 years ago..... NOT. Give me a break..... go read a book.
those posts r still there, kind of damning too.
Damning for you certainly, because anyone can look at them and see how you are distorting and lying about who did what and when.

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on September 12, 2012, 08:42:42 AM
  btw alan, you and ur friends can have my work. one catch, gadget said I shoulcnt wAnt any credit so you buys can NEVER mention or refer to me.
signed AB Hmmer, aka Alan Bauldree.
I only used that other guys name (J Lindy) becauxe I felt sorry for him and was only trying to help. I guess things don't always work out the you want them to.

By the way, Jimpbo, you continue to reveal what an idiot you are with every post you make. Keep digging, there is still plenty of room at the bottom.

Want your "work"? I haven't seen any "work" at all from you, much less anything anyone would want. And I'll mention and refer to you any time I feel like it, like this: johnny874 is a liar and a fool, a troll and a stalker.

Will you ever learn to type and spell?