Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

tk,
u r just like alan. I try discussing something and he jumps the thread.

adding; since u say u don diablo dont wont mi work, y u bugin' on me fool ?

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on September 12, 2012, 01:13:49 PM
tk,
u r just like alan. I try discussing something and he jumps the thread.

adding; since u say u don diablo dont wont mi work, y u bugin' on me fool ?
Every time you mention my name or initials or direct a flame comment at me, Jimpbo, until you apologise and retract your lying libellous accusations and your ridiculous mischaracterisations of me, I will "jump" in and point out that you are a liar and that you have indeed libelled me, outside this forum, with no provocation. You will face the consequences of that, one way or another, you can be sure of that.

Quoteadding; since u say u don diablo dont wont mi work, y u bugin' on me fool ?

Are you drunk, or high on drugs, or what? You really need to settle down, Jimpbo, and get a grip on yourself.

johnny874

tk,
I thinm your response is quite lucid to the knowing mind.

Jim

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 30, 2012, 05:07:02 PM
Priceless. Surface area is now measured in cubic inches. Who knew?

Now we have the secret of overunity.

>>  You cannot support your claim with any evidence and in fact the EVIDENCE indicates that you probably saw my videos before you even thought of your "idea".   <<

pg. 6,   
Re: Heron's Fountain  « Reply #85 on: Today at 02:10:36 PM »   http://www.overunity.com/12640/herons-fountain/75/     

In reality everyone, if you have a surface area of 4 square inches with 14 psi of atmospheric pressure acting on it and the output is 2 square inches of surface area in the compression chamber, the potential of the pressure head becomes 28 psi.  And if the opposing force on the other side of the barrier is less that 28 psi, according to hydraulic theory, the pressure head with the larger surface area should win out.  What does need to be considered is the KE of the pressure head, ie., how much does it weigh ? might not matter much, after all, if 14 pounds were a tube 1 inch in diameter, it could only generate 28 psi. it's own mass plus atmospheric pressure.  Of course, some people don't care to do the math because they find ridiculing people to be much easier, that just requires a keyboard and internet access.  Of course, with 28 psi, the area of the compression chamber needs to be considered. if it has 3 square inches of surface area, then the compression chamber should have about 18 psi of air pressure. That should be able to pump water continuously. There would be about 4 psi (the difference between atmospheric air pressure and the air pressure in the compression chamber) to play with.  Of course, when Stefan bans me, then the trash will have been removed   :o 8)

edited to add; the consideration for this idea came about by considering how hydraulic theory applies to Heron's Fountain. He readily demonstrates that by seperating pressure heads that the more voluomous pressure head performs work and the less voluomous pressure head responds by creating Heron's Fountain.
I merely substituded a lower elevation for a greater (larger) diameter for the more voluomous pressure head and in doing so was able to consider both pressure heads working in the same compression chamber.

Pirate88179

Jim:

It is painfully obvious from your post that you do not understand the gravity of the situation.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen