Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

REAL WORKING MAGNET GRAVITY WHEEL !! It WORKS !!

Started by gadgetmall, August 31, 2012, 09:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

You actually don't need a motor if you used the power of your legs to flap the wings. But it have to be wings made of bird feathers, since the aerodynamics needed for flying like a bird calls for the structure of real bird feathers. And you have to take off from an elevated position or down a slope.

If you make wings with a ten meter span made of a slender titanium frame and a triple row of swan feathers and applied the down stroke force by transporting the muscle power of your legs up to the wings, it would obviously work.

I say obviously, because I saw a movie clip in the seventies depicting a young man taking off from an elevated position inside a sports arena with wings made of real birdfeathers.
The boy was constantly pumping with his legs which were transporting the movement through a mechanical leverage system attached to his legs up to the wings. He seemed to weigh no more than about 45 kilos and was obviously due to exhaustion forced to land after two rounds around the arena. Still he succeded to keep a constant distance from the ground these magical two minutes.

The secret lies in applying the force of your legs. The number of moves from sitting to standing position that you are able to perform without getting exhausted equals the number of times you are able to move the big wings downward using same leg power.

So the force needed to create the neccessary downward movement of such big wings is ready available by using the strength of your legs, and in combination of a fairly low body weight the feat of flying with your own wings is fully feasable.

The only problem is that all big birds need good upward winds to stay in the air for any longer periods, and this boy was trapped within the calm confines of the arena, thus spending too much energy to stay aloft any more than those two minutes, which by the way was impressive enough.

Gwandau

TinselKoala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kremer_prize
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human-powered_aircraft

Ornithopters On August 2, 2010, Todd Reichert of the University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies piloted a human-powered ornithopter named Snowbird. The 32 metres (105 ft 0 in) wingspan 42 kilograms (93 lb) aircraft was constructed from carbon fibre, balsa, and foam. The pilot sat in a small cockpit suspended below the wings and pumped a bar with his feet to operate a system of wires that flapped the wings up and down. Towed by a car until airborne, it then sustained flight for almost 20 seconds. It flew 145 meters with an average speed of 25.6 km/h (7.1 m/s) [21] Similar tow-launched flights were made in the past, but improved data collection verified that the ornithopter was capable of self-powered flight once aloft.[22][23][24]
And that's the first verified _actual_ human-powered ornithopter flight. To claim otherwise, without proof.... well, it's just not right, that's all.

Gwandau

TinselKoala,

you are of course fully correct, but if you are referring to my post above, it was really not intended to be a claim. Sorry if I made you think that. I just wanted to tell you guys about a fabolous experiment filmed in the seventies and since I am and was quite well versed in the rather small abilities of that time to produce a trick film of this quality level, I was greatly intrigued by the film clip.

And if you think logically, the push power created by your legs are equal to same force applied downwards when transmitted to the wings.

My input was solely to add some intriguing information that hopefully would create some interest and discussion, since the contemporary aviation research are so hopelessly additcted to rigid or semi rigid non feather constructs.  It's like aviation science today avoid studying the amazing aerodynamics created by bird feathers on a micro scale. And when it comes to propelling itself forth by use of flapping wings, feathers are the only solution worth studying, since flat-wing constructs misses the very idea behind bird winged flight.

So there is no claim here, just a childish curiosity about something that actually could work.

Gwandau

pree5

REAL WORKING MAGNET GRAVITY WHEEL

how to buy this prototype?????

johnny874

Quote from: Gwandau on November 10, 2012, 06:23:03 AM
TinselKoala,

you are of course fully correct, but if you are referring to my post above, it was really not intended to be a claim. Sorry if I made you think that. I just wanted to tell you guys about a fabolous experiment filmed in the seventies and since I am and was quite well versed in the rather small abilities of that time to produce a trick film of this quality level, I was greatly intrigued by the film clip.

And if you think logically, the push power created by your legs are equal to same force applied downwards when transmitted to the wings.

My input was solely to add some intriguing information that hopefully would create some interest and discussion, since the contemporary aviation research are so hopelessly additcted to rigid or semi rigid non feather constructs.  It's like aviation science today avoid studying the amazing aerodynamics created by bird feathers on a micro scale. And when it comes to propelling itself forth by use of flapping wings, feathers are the only solution worth studying, since flat-wing constructs misses the very idea behind bird winged flight.

So there is no claim here, just a childish curiosity about something that actually could work.

Gwandau

Gwandau,
Some people don't find mechanics very interesting. But what you suggested about leg power made me think of coxswains.
Those guys who (and gals) who go sculling. By combining the push of the legs with the pull of the back and arms, a lot of force.
I would think though that to attempt a wing design that simplicity would be most important as it would allow the weight of the wings to be kept to a minimal.
I checked out this info on hang gliders and some lose 1 meter in altitude for every 17 meters of flight. Who knows, it might not be out of the question that one day someone will figure out how to fly. And don't be surprised if it's some hang glider.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_wing_glider#Performance
                                                                                                                    Jim

edited to add; a link of a dove taking off.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzkjEdnIl_U&feature=related