Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free transformer

Started by life is illusion, December 18, 2014, 03:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: life is illusion on December 21, 2014, 02:24:03 PM
Dear Pirate88179,

Thank you for commenting :) I did not say Lasersaber claimed Overunity, I am using his video as a reference for those who say coupling is weak in this transformer. On the other hand, I am the one who is suggesting the possibility of Overunity by using more mass in secondary wire and also in core material. Also by aligning the winding just like I mentioned in the second video.

Best Regards
Sam

Sam:

OK, thanks for clarifying that.  I am sorry if I misunderstood your post.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

life is illusion

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 21, 2014, 02:33:53 PM
Sam:

OK, thanks for clarifying that.  I am sorry if I misunderstood your post.

Bill

Hello Bill :)

Its all cool my friend, no problemo :)

BR
Sam

life is illusion

Ok guys, after few "yes, I agree" and " no, its ain't gonna work", I have decided to put this into test. I have a high voltage, high frequency neon sign transformer ( 6000v AC and 30-40 KHz adjustable) which I'm going to combine with a coax cable and wind it around an Iron oxide core. Its gonna be impossible for me to measure the output voltage and current of the system because I don't have high frequency meters, but I take a video and show you the rustles. Meanwhile if any of you have the possibility to do so, it would be great if you could test and share your results with us :)

BR
Sam