Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: AbbaRue on September 17, 2012, 11:02:40 PM
Keshe mentioned in one of his video interviews that this technology does not require high temperatures. 
He states over and over again throughout his books that his reactors work at room temperatures and pressures. 
He stated that he can use plastic for the reactor chamber, and even mentioned ground up plastic pop bottle caps for fuel. 
Well not fuel but as the ingredients used to produce energy. 
He even holds some ground up plastic in his hand and says that his wife ground it up for him.   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCFO3-MOCYE   
At location 1:32:00 you will see it, and if you watch for a few more minutes he tells you there is no heat @1:34:40.
Now hopefully this finally clarifies this one point.   So please stop posting false info. 

Excuse Me>?  it is you posting false info . I am simple quoting his patents . Ok? Now Don't  blow yourself up with a plastic coke bottle full of explosive Hydrogen !@!
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

AbbaRue

@gadgetmall 

Actually a bottle full of hydrogen gas is quit safe to work with, it can't blow up unless you add some oxygen. 
Also the small amounts of hydrogen we need for these reactors wouldn't do much if ignited. 
We are only using a few cubic centimeters at a time.  We would only get a good popping sound from it. 
I purchased a small tank of hydrogen gas from the local welding shop. 
The only warning they gave me is that hydrogen burns with an invisible flame. 
It is commonly used for welding gold jewelry to keep out impurities. 
From what I read; when Mr. Keshe mentions high temperatures he is comparing his invention with others. 
He explains their invention and how it uses high temperatures which makes it different from his. 
If you scroll down near the bottom of the rex research article to "
WO2008113392
EP1770717

GRAVITATIONAL AND ENERGY SYSTEM   [ PDF ]

And read a short way down he starts mentioning other peoples patents and how they differ from his. 
Look at 30 to 45

Thanks for your input.

gadgetmall

Quote from: AbbaRue on September 18, 2012, 08:38:25 PM
@gadgetmall 
Actually a bottle full of hydrogen gas is quit safe to work with, it can't blow up unless you add some oxygen. 
I purchased a small tank of hydrogen gas from the local welding shop. 
The only warning they gave me is that hydrogen burns with an invisible flame. 
It is commonly used for welding gold jewelry to keep out impurities. 
Thanks for your input.

I have been working with hydrogen for 4 years Also and your are correct the slightest amount of an oxygen molecule and you got a portable H-Bomb . . I have seen Explosions at my home from these things.I generate Hydrogen .Don't forget you live on the planet earth with 20% Oxg.. On earth Hydrogen is Explosive .    PLasma is an ionized Structure that is Energy .If you mix plasma with hydrogen and it is not pure you get an explosion . that is all .  I gave you Valid Information and you spit in my face . I was trying to be optimistic and Nasa did release that Info yesterday giving a smigit  of credit to the possibility . So I will Bow out now  and hope for the best for all of us.

Note: in case you don't know   Wiki : HYDROGEN IS A HIGHLY FLAMMABLE GAS. WHEN IT IS CONTAINED, IF IGNITED IT WOULD CAUSE AN EXPLOSION.A small tank of Hydrogen will level your house and anything within 500 feet so fast you will see your maker in a split microsecond . Just a balloon full is as powerful as a 1/4 stick of dynamite!

So be carefull as we wouldnt want to read about you in the obituaries.

We will wait for him to release it as he said he would in December or January. We will see.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

AbbaRue

@gadgetmall 
Please try to understand, I am only trying to keep people on this forum from getting discouraged. 
When people read about 30000 deg. K. and high vacuum many will say this is to difficult for me to replicate.
I mean no offence to you or anyone else, I just ask that people not post discouraging statements. 
I do want your input.

@All
Mr. Keshe very definitely says that a reactor can be built from plastic that works at room temperature or below,
and at normal atmospheric pressure.  Using commonly available materials.
He stated that ground up pop bottle caps work very well as a supply of carbon and hydrogen.   
This sounds very simple to replicate, once we know how to combine it all together. 

AbbaRue

I believe I found out were the confusion is coming from. 
There are 2 patents on the Rex Research post.   WO 2008/113392 A1   and  WO 2008/113393 A2
Patent WO 2008/113392 A1  is a more complex reactor that can be used for gravity craft.
It uses liquid helium, vacuums and ultraviolet rays.

Patent WO 2008/113393 A2 is the simpler one called the Micro Plasma reactor   [ PDF ]   that can use a plastic chamber.
This is the one I'm focusing on.  Please download the pdf and look it over so we are on the same invention. 
I'm sorry for any strife or confusion this has caused.   

@gadgetmall   Please accept my apologies, I now believe you were referencing the other patent.