Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

developing idea's

Started by johnny874, September 13, 2012, 08:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

There you go again Jimpbo. I've told you and told you.... whenever you mention my name or initials in your lying, misrepresenting posts, I am going to remind you that you have LIBELLED ME IN PUBLIC, by making a serious and lying accusation that you have not withdrawn nor apologised for.

You should go and ask your Kentucky judge what he thinks of this claim that you made on my YT video.... My video, the eighth in a series, my video that was posted PUBLICLY a week BEFORE Bill started his thread and you ever mentioned anything concerning your "idea" that you claim I ripped off and then took credit for. Ask your judge about what your claim and accusation constitutes, and whether he then advises you to keep on with your idiocy.

In fact, the dates make your claim IMPOSSIBLE, and make it perfectly possible that YOU in fact saw my construction first.

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on September 14, 2012, 12:49:03 PM

Bill,
Do you know what slander is ? it's when you keep posting crap about someone trying to prove something and since you live in Kentucky just like I do, it would be no problem to show your posts to a  judge. I think he would wonder why you keep on when I quit posting.
And I think in Kentucky they also go after domains that do not acknowledge the decisions of courts in the state of Kentucky. Anyway, something for you to think about.

edited to add for anyone wishing to encourage Bill,
   Uh Bill,
You have gone way over the line. Looking to say any kind of crap about me and think because it's Stefan's forum it's okay ?
The laws of Kentucky apply very much in this forum and I think that's why tk backed off, but with you, it might just take
talking to a judge.
like you said, you're not the moderator of the gravity section but you have been moderating it favorably for tk and yourself.
I think a judge would see that, especially when tk says I'd have to be the messiah to have a couple of different idea's. From one extreme to the other.
If I'm not God then I have to be an idiot, pretty much what he was setting up and I think a judge would agree unless of course you have him in your back pocket too. Of course, you and tk trying to make me look like an idiot could be considered libelous or slanderous. You are trying to defame me or make it so nobody would work or post with me.
Us living in the same state will make you much easier to pursue. Think about it.

Where to start....ok....first, since I have not spoken to anyone on this forum in person, it is impossible for me to slander you. (Look it up Mr. attorney)  Second, only you would think that it is libelous (correct word) to quote you in your own words in your posts here. 

Typical, you make lying posts, I quote them and I am the one making you look like an idiot?

You can try whatever legal threats you want...I look forward to it...but first, have the Judge explain what slander is and then be sure to tell him I libeled you by quoting you.  Then be sure to tell him that you lied about what you claim Stefan said to you in a pm.  By putting that out there you put Stefan's earnings from this forum in peril.  You cast dispersions on his credibility which could easily cost him thousands of dollars/month.  Why not produce this famous pm Stefan sent to you?  You can't because you lied about it.  That Judge will have a very interesting talk with you, especially if you tell him all about libeling TK and me.

Obviously Jim, you do not understand the gravity of the situation.  (Pun intended)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 14, 2012, 07:52:06 PM
Where to start....ok....first, since I have not spoken to anyone on this forum in person, it is impossible for me to slander you. (Look it up Mr. attorney)  Second, only you would think that it is libelous (correct word) to quote you in your own words in your posts here. 

Typical, you make lying posts, I quote them and I am the one making you look like an idiot?

You can try whatever legal threats you want...I look forward to it...but first, have the Judge explain what slander is and then be sure to tell him I libeled you by quoting you.  Then be sure to tell him that you lied about what you claim Stefan said to you in a pm.  By putting that out there you put Stefan's earnings from this forum in peril.  You cast dispersions on his credibility which could easily cost him thousands of dollars/month.  Why not produce this famous pm Stefan sent to you?  You can't because you lied about it.  That Judge will have a very interesting talk with you, especially if you tell him all about libeling TK and me.

Obviously Jim, you do not understand the gravity of the situation.  (Pun intended)

Bill

I'll tell you what Bill, after I get done with the build I'm doing, I'll make it known that people from Stefan to yourself said it couldn't work.
The posts are here. I thought Stefan said this is a research forum. It's not.

To add Alan's aka ab hammer's comments;  >>  Correction time as usual for Jim

Alan is the actual problem. He has said many times he only considers his armoring to be real engineering.

No you are the problem, and I said Blacksmithing/armouring is an early and pure form of engineering as well. YOU!! said it was not engineering.

The rest is so many lies and bull$#!+ it is not worth commenting on.

I knew he would to come back to lie and slander

By the way Jim. How are you going to keep your wheel from doing this as show in the picture below? For what I see this is all you are going to get. Like I said I only want to talk wheel.  <<

@All, with the attached drawing, Alan is pointing to the weighted lever that did not pump any water. The real question is what would keep the weighted lever up ? he says it won't work and is well supported in here in making such claims. I have poisted videos showing this tyype of pump works quite well. So much for doing research. A link to the video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOl2dJaavS8&feature=plcp
and the link to Alan's comments, kind of shows what I've had to put up with while working on an idea.
Re: Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel and the Worlds first Weight Power Plant« Reply #2279 on: March 19, 2010, 08:33:40 PM »Quote
Quote from: P-Motion on March 19, 2010, 08:10:13 PMhttp://www.overunity.com/7150/sjack-abeling-gravity-wheel-and-the-worlds-first-weight-power-plant/2265/  What is missed by those that dislike me is I have been willing to stickj with an idea I like. And all they have is b.s. to offer. Enjoy your jealousy Bill, Alan's post shows you guys have been after me for a very long time. But as Alan says, he may have Bessler's wheel so I should be nice to him. I can show that post as well. But the reality is, you, tinselfkoala and Alan don't or won't discuss engineering.  @Everyone else, the drawing I am attaching is essiantially what I am building. It requires more knowledge of engineering than what my critics possess. The drawing was an early concept and realizing a way to make it into a working wheel has not been easy. Unfortunately for myself, nobody in here develops an idea openly. All of Alan's work is privately built. He doesn't believe in sharing information unless he is given something that might be of value. So Bill, you can go ahead and get me banned, the reality is either the build I am doing will show potential or it won't. As far as engineering goes, it does have potential, it just takes time to develop it and this forum is not the place.  LMAO !

edited again to add; at everyone who is not in the posse, the pic of Mt xx shows Bessler's wheel without the water pumps  :-)
choke on it Alan. decided not to show it and you can tell everyone how you've done nothing but metal work aka armoring for 26 years and learned nothing but that. it would require having some other experience. and one day we will meet and i'll gladly insert your cane up your rear end where it belongs.

TinselKoala

Every time, Jimpbo, that you mention me I am going to remind you and everyone else that you are a huge liar, that you have libelled me, you have made false claims and you have not retracted them or apologized.  EVERY TIME.

Nobody is going to "discuss engineering" with you, Mister "CUBIC INCHES OF SURFACE AREA", because you do not know what you are talking about and you refuse to educate yourself. In addition, you are a whiner, you blame other people for your inadequacies, you have NOTHING that works, and you are always "going to do something" if only people would just leave you alone. You are a wimp and a whiner, and this forum was much better off for the past week when you have not been posting your nonsense garbage and whining lies.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 29, 2012, 06:30:27 PM
Every time, Jimpbo, that you mention me I am going to remind you and everyone else that you are a huge liar, that you have libelled me, you have made false claims and you have not retracted them or apologized.  EVERY TIME.

Nobody is going to "discuss engineering" with you, Mister "CUBIC INCHES OF SURFACE AREA", because you do not know what you are talking about and you refuse to educate yourself. In addition, you are a whiner, you blame other people for your inadequacies, you have NOTHING that works, and you are always "going to do something" if only people would just leave you alone. You are a wimp and a whiner, and this forum was much better off for the past week when you have not been posting your nonsense garbage and whining lies.
classic projection...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe