Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 13, 2012, 02:30:42 AM
now you're actually being reasonable... and this is really all we have been asking of you... all this time. you're using key words like possibility... and key phrases like 'who knows'. ;)
and now you're being a moronic godbot again...  bipolar between godbot and reasonable? or just a hypocrite when it comes to your special godfairy that touches you?  ::)

Oh twisty twisty.  ;)   When I speak 'if', it is for your sense of understanding. Who is to say how and what process God used to create it all. Bang, form then chill on the seventh day. I say its possible that there could have been a bang in the creation.
Who is to say that couldnt possibly be? You?

Hey, if your gunna build a universe, where people are free to believe in creation, or just the big bang and evolution, better include that big bang on the order.  ;) ;) And with a side of dinosaur bones to make it interesting.  ;) ;D

Didnt I fire you in that other post?  ;) Why are you still here? Oh yeah. Fools do that.  ;)

Just because I read the Bible and believe it to be true, that gives you the right to harass and pester me for proofs?  If you are not looking for God then you are just here to abuse. Otherwise, why be here? there is nothing for you, apparently. Nobody is filling in your method boxes. Not one. Yet you post them again and again. And again. :o
Your just here for the Christian beat down. Plain and simple. Its very transparent.

Mags

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hoptoad on October 13, 2012, 03:13:29 AM
The probability against existence, only remains for a god, since we are here and our existence is an actuality, and proven, rather than just a probability.

Also, one should never confuse probability and improbability with possibility or impossibility . They are not the same, and to say something is improbable does not automatically mean it is impossible. Nor does saying something is possible mean that it is probable.

Cheers
very well said!  words have definitions for a reason and a purpose.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on October 13, 2012, 03:18:40 AM
Oh twisty twisty.  ;)   When I speak 'if', it is for your sense of understanding. Who is to say how and what process God used to create it all. Bang, form then chill on the seventh day. I say its possible that there could have been a bang in the creation.
Who is to say that couldnt possibly be? You?

Hey, if your gunna build a universe, where people are free to believe in creation, or just the big bang and evolution, better include that big bang on the order.  ;) ;) And with a side of dinosaur bones to make it interesting.  ;) ;D

Didnt I fire you in that other post?  ;) Why are you still here? Oh yeah. Fools do that.  ;)

Mags
please present the methods you used to falsify all the other gawds humanity has created and then present the methods you used to validate your gawd.

thank you for your cooperation... ::)

Quote from: Magluvin on October 13, 2012, 03:18:40 AM
Just because I read the Bible and believe it to be true, that gives you the right to harass and pester me for proofs?  If you are not looking for God then you are just here to abuse. Otherwise, why be here? there is nothing for you, apparently. Nobody is filling in your method boxes. Not one. Yet you post them again and again. And again. :o
Your just here for the Christian beat down. Plain and simple. Its very transparent.

Mags
you didn't "just read the bible and believe it to be true"... YOU CAME HERE AND STARTED VOMITING THE NONSENSE YOU BELIEVE AS UNIVERSAL FACT AND THEN PROCEEDED TO BULLY AND CURSE ANYONE WHO ASKED YOU FOR SUBSTANTIATION...   if you don't want people to laugh at your 'beliefs', don't have such silly 'beliefs'... or keep them to yourself.  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

CuriousChris

Quote from: Magluvin on October 13, 2012, 01:57:40 AM

If God says he created it all.....

Please provide proof God said "he created it all"

Magluvin

Thus far they have seen no planets that show evidence or signs of life, if ever, so far.
Look around you. look at the vast variety of life. We have water, air and earth. We have just about everything we need in different elements, compounds gasses liquids, to do just about anything we can conjure up, or screw up.  :o

We have all the edible plants, fruits, vegetables. Animals for meat, eggs, milk. We have water that all the plants, animals and we all need.

There is the sun that keeps us just around the right temperature for all life and elements to function well. A magnetic field and dense enough atmosphere to help against meteors and solar flare emissions.

They just found a planet that they believe is made of diamond. There is nothing there for us. Just like all the others so far. They have a few potentials, but thats a far throw to even know anything yet.

But here we are. We live on a planet that is described in the bible as if it were set like a ball that sits in air. The bible tells these things way before science or church claimed them correctly.

We have a book that says God created the heavens and the earth. Created the waters, plants animals and creepy things. ;] It says God created man and woman.

So what is wrong with believing that this all was just a big bang, random accident that the earth was a freak of perfection and filled with life? 

Look around. You tell me.  ;) Why do so many disbelieve the possibility soo much? Look around. What proofs do you see that this is all just an accident? A fluke?  ;)

Mags