Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Quote from: Magluvin on November 03, 2012, 01:35:46 PM
"
Yet you are not judging me and others in your previous post  "Jesus did not die for anyones sins, you poor sheep! Wake up!" :o Does the word Hypocrite come to mind? ??? ?? ;)

Yes! Hypocrite Jesus died to make us believe, he did it for us (an extreme kind of hypocricy). (edit)

hoptoad

Quote from: Magluvin on November 03, 2012, 11:56:10 AM
Do you not see the "is" in my statement?
"Not if the end results is eternal life or death depending on which way you lean."
I use 'if' for the benefit of non believers understanding, being that you dont see these things as possible.
Magzimus Leviticus
Possible and improbable.

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: Gwandau on November 02, 2012, 08:16:02 PM

If I am hungry and I have food, I will eat and enjoy it, and if beauty meets my eye, may it be the beauty of unspoiled nature or a beautiful woman, I will enjoy it, and if I rejoice in being a human being on earth, I enjoy it.

There is nothing wrong in enjoying what is given you to enjoy. There is no slavery in this, just plain joyfulness in being alive.

"Sin is pleasure for a season.  But the wages of sin is death."

An open mind cannot be enslaved, and I am deliberately not looking for any answer.
As far as I am concerned LIFE IS NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED BUT A MYSTERY TO BE LIVED.  :)

Better to be a slave to you own wisdom and logic than a slave to someone elses. ;)

You are ALREADY a slave and do not even know it!  This is the satanic joke on mankind.   :o  You are a slave to sin.  I am a slave to righteousness, received not by good works but by grace and faith in the risen Lord of Glory!

Why do you christian fundamentalists always talk about a father, why so sure your god is not female? This genus talk makes christanity even more stupid. Do your father in heaven have a c-ck? Or is his crotch empty? Like an eunuch? But again, how could he then be omni potent as you claim? ;D

Do your god allow jokes about him, or is he a dour old boy, lacking sense of humor?

When you stand before him and eventually bow your knee to him, you may ask him yourself.  "For as it is written, EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tongue will confess to the glory of God the Father, that Jesus Christ is Lord!"  Satan's knee will bow, and your knee will also bow.  So it is written, so let it be done....

Do this NOW and receive eternal life.  But you shall bow your knees.  All of your doubt, unbelief and satanic logic and wisdom of man, will not alter the outcome.  So be it.

Absolutely wrong, and I am a living proof to this, since I have great empathy for those who suffers, and do what little I can do to help. The difference between you and me is that I do not need any crutches to walk that road. If you have self respect you respect others, it's not any more complicated than that. No need for moral guidance from any supressors.

Your conscience IS your guide, and why you answer like that.  Your conscience, (or anyone else's, even those deep in the jungles) from where does that come?

Look around you. Life is a dynamic and ever changing phenomenon. The only thing that stays the same is the saying : This too will pass. Your rock is illusory, like the drug for the addict, afraid of reality. And the price is just as high, if not even higher.

That is a contradiction right there. To be open minded is the very opposition to your rigid preconception. To be open minded is to stay detached, no matter if it is of esoteric nature or exoteric.

"Thus saith God, I am the LORD and I change not."  "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever."  Christ Jesus changes us who have repented and come to him in faith.  This change is daily and ongoing.  For we are changed from glory to glory.  Your life is as a vapor of smoke, here for a moment and then gone.  Repent in the name of Jesus, while there is still time.

You really don't understand the definition of an open mind, do you.  To be open minded means being a mere observer, saying Is that so? to whatever attempt to persuade you that comes along your road.

The moment you lock yourself into a discriminative position of choice, you are no longer open minded. This is what the Buddha Mind is all about.

Open minded to lies is stupid, and beyond reason or logic when one knows the truth.  I expect you to be open minded to the lies and wisdom of this world, for you are of your father, who was a liar from the beginning.  To the reader, only open your minds to TRUTH.  Yes, there is TRUTH and there is FALSE HOOD, though these humanist would have you to think it is not so.  Jesus is the way, the TRUTH and the life.  Repent therefore, that your name be found in the Lambs book of life on that day.  For the books WILL be opened.  And whosoevers name is not found shall be thrown alive in the the lake of fire.  This is the second death.  Repent, and turn to Christ Jesus.  Call upon his name.  For it is written, " that whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

No, I am betting that the bible is a book made by men.  Your god neither tells any thruth or lies, he is a mere character in the book made by men.

That is a really, really, really bad bet.  Tis a shame to die in ones sin, and ignorance. 

As I said before, your are caught in the ultimate prison, being both prisoner and warden in a prison built by yourself. You will never be free from this prison, since your experience of reality is so unrevokably twisted, where inside is out and outside is in.
The ultimate horror, and I cannot help you. Sorry.

Funny thing, is that it is those who have not come to repentance in Christ Jesus that are in prison.  Inprisoned and enslaved to sin and it's passions.  Without God and without hope.  Ever learning and never coming to the knowledge thereof.  Ever striving and never arriving.  Your souls are too valuable to give in to the devil and his lies.  Turn from self deception and from the foolish wisdom of man.  We believers in the risen saviour of the world, Jesus Christ, appear twisted to you and before I came to Christ, appeared twisted to me.  But perception IS NOT reality.  In reality, it was the "old sin nature" that was indeed twisted.  I can help you, but you must first repent. 

"For in the LAST DAYS, men will come, scoffing.  Heady, highminded, proud.  Calling that which is good, evil, and calling that which is evil, good."  You too are now fulfilling that prophecy that was spoken of your kind, so long ago.  Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand! 

Bruce

Gwandau
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

hoptoad

Quote from: Bruce_TPU on November 03, 2012, 06:11:43 PM
snip...
for you are of your father, who was a liar from the beginning.
snip... 
So 'god the father' is a liar?

CuriousChris

Bruce_tpu Do you like to stand on street corers, and yell a lot?