Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZathEros

Quote from: gravityblock on November 08, 2012, 01:40:41 PM
Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result is insanity.  How would my next post be any different than my previous post which may have a different result.  To continue this will be nothing less than insanity.

Gravock

I think you are unclear on how Internet forums work in practice.

gravityblock

Quote from: ZathEros on November 08, 2012, 01:48:41 PM
I think you are unclear on how Internet forums work in practice.

I think you're unclear on who originally made the above statement to you.  However, you do prove the above statement true in regards to how they work.  A person leaves the discussion, then others attack him since he's no longer able to defend himself.  You should be proud of yourself.

Take care,

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Gwandau

Quote from: gravityblock on November 08, 2012, 11:57:14 AM

All phenomena are but shadows of higher reality. Not even so much as a fleeting thought comes into being otherwise.

Only one thing is real, and that is Spirit, and this is exactly what earthly science does not admit.  Science conveniently overlooks consciousness or the quality or state of being aware of an external object or something within oneself when theorizing how the physical universe manifested.

Gravock,
I absolutely agree to these sentences extracted from your post. 

Consciousness emanates from a higher level of energy than the material world, and there is a lot more to things than meets the eye. But there is absolutely nothing whatsoever that indicates a god of the kind described by todays religions. The spiritual realms does not have to incorporate any such god. The spiritual realms are just as natural part of our universe as the  material world, and are just as bound to  natural laws as the physical world, even if the dynamics of the spritual realm differs from physical reality.

The Christian god is a creation of man, just like all the gods of any religion. Or more clearly, the concept of god is a misinterpretation of the spiritual experience, it is the inevitable interpretation mistake done by a mind having had an spiritual experience and then trying to describe what cannot be described when returning to a normal state of consciousness. This inability of the normal state of consciousness to translate the spiritual experience correctly is a well known effect documented and dealt with by mystics worldwide for thousands of years. Therefore it is such a pity that religions like Christianity and Islam and so forth has been allowed to grow into rigid dogmatic systems of such monstrous proportions.

The only "religion" aware of this is Buddhism, who self evidently do not believe in any god, but still are very well versed in the spiritual realm.

Gwandau

eatenbyagrue

Religion:  God (spiritual, invisible, un-manifest).  Eternal, has no beginning and no end.   
Science:  Matter (physical, visible, manifested).  Can't be created nor destroyed. Has no beginning and no end.

"As Above, So Below" is an abridgement of the longer expression, "That which is above is like to that which is below, and that which is below is like to that which is above."

This phrase declares that nothing has ever existed in all of creation that was not first prefigured in the patterns of the spiritual world. All phenomena are but shadows of higher reality. Not even so much as a fleeting thought comes into being otherwise. Until this insight is absorbed into the very fabric of the soul, ascribing all creation to the Word of God, to Christ, while ultimately correct (Jn 1,3; 1 Cor 8,6; Col 1,16; Heb 1,2), reveals no depth of comprehension.

Only one thing is real, and that is Spirit, and this is exactly what earthly science does not admit.  Science conveniently overlooks consciousness or the quality or state of being aware of an external object or something within oneself when theorizing how the physical universe manifested.  It should be obvious that science is a copy of religion without God in it.  Thus, science is a false religion in and of itself (a cult).

Gravock
[size=78%] [/size]

So you assert.  I assert that there is no spirit, and the brain is all there is.  Why is the brain alone, without your Spirit, not capable of providing us with the human experience that we know?  There is much evidence for why it does, and zero evidence of any spirit.

So, why do you think this?

hoptoad

snip...
It should be obvious that science is a copy of religion without God in it.  Thus, science is a false religion in and of itself (a cult).
snip...

codswallop.

Some scientists may hold a dogmatic viewpoint (like many BB theorists and religious faithers), but that is anathema to the methodology of science, which relies on evidence, not faith or dogma . When new evidence appears, science will incorporate it into an existing theory, or, if need be, change a theory or create a new one in response to the weight of the evidence presented.

Science deals with the physical world. That which can be observed with physical instruments, not the spiritual world, which cannot be observed with physical instruments. The easiest way to describe the demarcation, is that science deals with the "what and the how", while religion attempts to deal with the "who and the why".

Cheers