Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 11, 2012, 09:13:22 PM
I want to be there when you're standing before God and He says, He never knew you.
how christian of you... ::)

Quote from: gravityblock on November 11, 2012, 09:13:22 PM
You have never thought you were right about something, then find out later how wrong you were?  Science has been wrong many of times in the past even when they thought it was completely confirmed.  You and other non-believers think it's alright to try and turn religion upside down, but yet when a person does this with science, you laugh at him.  What I'm doing to science is no different than what you're doing to religion.  It's easy to see other peoples faults, but not your own.  I hope you can see your own faults since I have brought them to light in trying to turn science upside down, as you try to do with religion.
hey godtard... just because someone may have thought they were right about something and found out later they were wrong doesn't make that the case here. jesus christ! learn what a non sequitur is if you are going to have the temerity to speak of logic and illogic... ::) you godtards are so silly. ::)

furthermore, science is a process describing the systematic study of structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experimentation. it is fallible, which is why theories are repeatedly vetted. that which stands the test of time and endless scrutiny is eventually taught for the next generation to test, improve or disprove. this is nature of science, it is not perfect but it is self correcting...

religion is not a process, scripture is not based on systematic study, words on paper do not qualify as observable, none of the fantastical events are testable or even logical. the only explanation it offers is an assertion: god did it. the claim of divine origin implies infallibility, any attempt to question it is met with ostracisation, hostility or violence. this is the nature of religion, it claims to be perfect therefore there is no need for self correction.

now why don't you actually be honest and admit there is no more evidence for your imaginary godfairy than there is for any other imaginary godfairy... ::)

and thanks for demonstrating your insanity...
Quote from: gravityblock on November 08, 2012, 01:40:41 PM
Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result is insanity.  How would my next post be any different than my previous post which may have a different result.  To continue this will be nothing less than insanity.

Gravock
Q.E.D.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: gravityblock on November 11, 2012, 09:23:56 PM

You don't think the world has been negatively impacted by science?  I don't see you debating against science, yet you try to use science against religion.  Religion itself hasn't negatively impacted the world.  It's the people involved in religion, just like the people involved in science, who has negatively impacted the world .  It's the people themselves who are the problem. 

Gravock

Science results in a set of truths.  Most are used for good, some for harm.  However, you cannot debate truth.  For example, I can debate whether nuclear weapons should be used, but I cannot debate whether nuclear fission is possible.

Religion, on the other hand, has not established itself as a truth, so it can be debated.

As far as harm, you have to look no farther than the religious right's influence on America's Republican Party.  If they had their way, certain people would illegalize abortion, even when life of the mother is at stake.  Just one example.  And you cannot have religion without people, so your comment on that is nonsensical.

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 11, 2012, 09:39:25 PM
how christian of you... ::)

By being a witness doesn't make me a bad Christian.  You guys may not know this, but you are crucifying Christ all over again and publicly disgracing Him, by saying God doesn't exist.  If you see someone being murdered, does this make you a bad person because you witnessed this?  Of course not, and it's complete nonsense to assert otherwise.

Hebrews 6:6, "Yet, they have deserted [Christ]. They are crucifying the Son of God again and publicly disgracing him. Therefore, they cannot be led a second time to God."

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Magluvin

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 11, 2012, 10:06:59 PM

As far as harm, you have to look no farther than the religious right's influence on America's Republican Party.  If they had their way, certain people would illegalize abortion, even when life of the mother is at stake.  Just one example.  And you cannot have religion without people, so your comment on that is nonsensical.

I had this discussion the other day with a man and a woman. They are for abortion and I am not.
The man says he doesnt agree with it beyond a certain time into  pregnancy. She would only say that it is the womans right.

Ron Paul said that he was taught that when he has a pregnant patient, that he was dealing with 2 patients.

Paul Ryan nicknamed his daughter Bean. Because when the sonogram first shown her heart beat, she was the size of a bean.

Where is your limit to when the abortion can happen?

I pose to the man I was speaking to, what if you had aborted your daughter? He said , well, I wouldnt have known her..

Thats just like my wife asking me if I would be interested in the girl behind the counter if she were not my wife, and I were to say yes I would. 

That is not the answer she would want to hear. Why is that? Because I was able to imagine forgetting about our marriage and contemplating a new life with Ginger behind the counter, 'with my wife right there in front of me'.  How uncaring can I be.

So, that man was easy to forget the love he is suppose to have for his daughter. Or maybe the love wasnt all that strong. or just a line to defend his position on abortion, and he is very happy he did not do so, and embarrassed to admit he allows it for everyone else. Or he would have said. Oh no, I would never have aborted my daughter. I would never trade her for the world. ;) "I love her" From the time she was the size of a bean. ;)     

Some may not understand that kind of love.

And of course, men that want what they want, the way they want it, will be all for abortion. Makes things so much easier for their lifestyle.  ::) No more baby daddy problems, but all the fun they can get.   

Murder babies so you can have a good time. And the women that do it, especially repeatedly, are creating a generation that will next look at 'abortion' limits after birth. Of which is already being talked about. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

gravityblock

Quote from: Magluvin on November 11, 2012, 10:51:46 PM
I had this discussion the other day with a man and a woman. They are for abortion and I am not.
The man says he doesnt agree with it beyond a certain time into  pregnancy. She would only say that it is the womans right.

Ron Paul said that he was taught that when he has a pregnant patient, that he was dealing with 2 patients.

Paul Ryan nicknamed his daughter Bean. Because when the sonogram first shown her heart beat, she was the size of a bean.

Where is your limit to when the abortion can happen?

I pose to the man I was speaking to, what if you had aborted your daughter? He said , well, I wouldnt have known her..

Thats just like my wife asking me if I would be interested in the girl behind the counter if she were not my wife, and I were to say yes I would. 

That is not the answer she would want to hear. Why is that? Because I was able to imagine forgetting about our marriage and contemplating a new life with Ginger behind the counter, 'with my wife right there in front of me'.  How uncaring can I be.

So, that man was easy to forget the love he is suppose to have for his daughter. Or maybe the love wasnt all that strong. or just a line to defend his position on abortion, and he is very happy he did not do so, and embarrassed to admit he allows it for everyone else. Or he would have said. Oh no, I would never have aborted my daughter. I would never trade her for the world. ;) "I love her" From the time she was the size of a bean. ;)     

Some may not understand that kind of love.

And of course, men that want what they want, the way they want it, will be all for abortion. Makes things so much easier for their lifestyle.  ::) No more baby daddy problems, but all the fun they can get.   

Murder babies so you can have a good time. And the women that do it, especially repeatedly, are creating a generation that will next look at 'abortion' limits after birth. Of which is already being talked about. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

Women of the past didn't have birth control, yet this didn't stop women from prostituting themselves.  They have uncovered many pits throughout the world where women working out of brothels just threw their newborn babies into these pits left to die.  Hundreds and thousands of babies are being found in these pits.  What a shame, and this isn't any different than what women are doing today by getting an abortion.  Yes, it's all about lifestyle and taking the path of least resistance.  There's nothing new under the sun!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.