Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Hannon

You can calculate the amount of energy the declining magnet returns to the system in addition to what you have done. If what is otherwise lost is reused to some extent the 12 volts used from the source is exponentially reduced in each cycle where a greater amount is used from the declining magnet until it completely or nearly so suppresses the source when they become qualitatively equal. If the lesser magnet is 3 it gave back 9 if it was perfect from when it was at 12. Reducing the opposite magnet input by 9 and in the next cycle less is from the source until in each consecutive cycle up to the point of the source being matched. it's not that perfect but that should give you some better mental image to chew on.

In addition to that is the time domain.The time it takes for a field to develop taking the characteristics of the electromagnet into account. Better explained here http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/106296/how-fast-does-it-take-to-create-a-magnetic-field-in-a-solenoid
  If the magnetic filed were allowed to drop to zero it would just take too long to build back up to an effective level. 60 or 50 times a second would not be likely to happen. The longer the time permitted for it to build up could even be leveraged to reduce the current giving it more time in which it can build up the field.The way a rotating generator uses an escalating current fed back from the stator to the field until it reaches it's effective level to maintain the output.   

marathonman

So it would seem to me that if someone let the switching of their Electromagnets go to low that their core would loose the amplifying capability of the design Figuera was so searching for because it would take way to long for the field to build back up.
so by switching them sooner it would allow the Fields/Pressure to be maintained between the electromagnets thus the secondary output core.
then that would mean that the declining electromagnet is only decreased enough to clear the secondary before it is raised again and that is where your paper clip trick comes into play as it would basically act as a pointer to where the fields collision line is at all times........SWEET !

hanon

marathonman

Thank you Hanon for this link, even if you have posted it many times it is still good reading. also i agree with you about above post stating that if increasing electromagnet has a flux of 100 volts and it takes a decline of say 40 volts to push out the declining electromagnet from the secondary then the net flux are 160 volts in the process,  even though i think we are dealing with currant you still get the general idea.

You should also take into account that as one electromagnet is being reduced or declining and or being shoved out or the secondary into it's core from the increasing electromagnet,  it supports the increasing electromagnet as the currant from both are in the same direction.

this would be impossible if it were a North South facing electromagnets as one reducing and one increasing electromagnet would have opposing currants. this is why people who chose North South facing Electromagnets have very little output as it is a battle of currants and what is left over from the increasing electromagnet is of little use.

Figuera described his device as "batteries in series" so in order to achieve this it would lead me to believe that once the field is built up that all one needs to do is switch his electromagnets to maintain the fields between the electromagnets thus acting as batteries as the stored field would act as such requiring very little currant/effort to maintain said field in a varying sweeping motion.

hanon

Marathonman,

I feel that in some sense my labor here it is to convince people that it is not the same the induction in a transformer than the induction in a generator. Thus why I repeat some posts: to get people convinced.

Let´s see what William J. Hooper told. He noticed, and tested,  that there were three different electric fields with different properties. In fact the motional electric field is the only one which can not be shielded, as he tested. Therefore, it´s different from the other two electric fields.

The writer has classified operationally the three most prominent electric and the three most prominent magnetic fields which we find in nature. They are as follows:
Fundamental Electric & Magnetic Fields (m.k.s. units)
(1) The electrostatic or Coulomb field arising from the presence of charges
        Ec = Qr/4·pi·eo·r^3
(2) The motional electric field which acts on charges traveling with velocity V across a magnetic induction Bs. This field is produced by flux cutting and should not be confused with Et arising from flux linking   
        Em = v x Bs
(3) The electric field Et, in this formula arises from flux linking, or transformer electromagnetic induction discovered by Henry and Faraday. In this field B changes intrinsically with time. A is the magnetic vector potential.   
        Curl Et = dB/dt
         or   Et = dA/dt

[.......]
All electromagnetic phenomena applied in electrical technology have, as their fundamental basis, the mutual forces experienced by electric charges, and we have seen that these arise in three ways:
Ec ~ Two charges experience mutual forces in virtue of their positions. This is the electrostatic force of attraction or repulsion.
Em ~ They experience additional forces in virtue of their velocities. Thence arise the forces experienced by a conductor carrying a steady current in a constant magnetic field, the forces between current-carrying conductors, and the induction of en emf in a conductor moving relatively to the source of a magnetic field.
Et ~ They also experience additional forces by virtue of their accelerations, from which arise the induction of an emf by transformer actions, and electromagnetic radiation of energy.
http://rexresearch.com/hooper/horizon.htm

[/size]