Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

It crossed my mind this morning that there is generally some confusion brought about from various sources in text books as to which way the electron current moves in relation to magnetic current.In turn on paper it would also show up as to which side of an electro magnet is North or South in relation to which side of the magnet the lines of force leave or enter. The point of reference can lead to the reverse of what is actually the case and lower level institutes aka crappy colleges will just brush it aside with it does not make any difference as long as you follow through with what ever you start with.
  Here is my point of view. If I go out to eat and have to pay for a bowl of chicken soup and the waiter brings me a bowl of rock soup and says it does not make any difference because it all comes out the same way. Then we have a problem. I guess the waiter will have except my hand drawn currency on a napkin cause it does not make any difference since there is no real value to government issued currency.It all is of no value.

forest

hanon
I don't need it, but you spotted correctly - that's how every patent is hiding the essence ....The secret is  slightly uncovered in single sentence in Buforn patent. I know you can find it easily.

DreamThinkBuild

Hi All,

I found these two patents of interest to this subject. The first is related to tape recording but he describes the conditions needed to create a "Traveling Field Transformer". The second is of a device which uses a similar "TFT" setup for power generation which uses a three phase input. Did Figuera create a linear version of a "TFT"?

US 3629518 - Rotating field transformer and tape recording system using same

https://www.google.com/patents/US3629518

US 20040007932 - Generators (Application)

https://www.google.com/patents/US20040007932

marathonman

I've read through your patents posted and all i can come up with in the end is a fancy name for a rotating magnetic field that can be powered by multiple type sources.

I find it very annoying that people post on this forum being so cryptic. one would have to be rather fucked up in the head in the first place acting like a spoiled rotten brat that knows something that you don't, this is in my book a serious character flaw.
i mean seriously why the fuck post shit that no one can decipher except with a Capitan Jack Cracker Jack Box Decoder ring. does it make you moron's feel like a big man like your holding shit over another man's head well sorry to spoil your fucking head fest but grown men don't play stupid KID GAMES.
Humanity will be extinct shortly and we will finally be rid of pimple ass pukes like this. if you can't post where people can understand it DON'T FUCKING POST IT. do us forum members that want to build a working Figuera device a favor and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE to play your decoder ring games.
I personally am building Figuera device because i have felt i have not done enough to help humanity. the human race is heading in the wrong direction because of Corporate/Government Corruption and Greed and the only way us nobodies are going to get anywhere is by helping each other not just ourselves, lead by example not by the Corporate/Government example.
by having our own power supplies we could break the bond of control the Corporations and Governments have on us by growing our own food, lighting our own houses and working with nature not against it.
i for one when i have completely built this device and is working will put together design specs and send it around the world for others to build and enjoy whether some like it or not.
i'm sorry for cursing but i am just frustrated and have had my limit of stupidity and secrecy on this forum.

antijon

You guys have been busy. Nice video Hanon. In fact, I was thinking about buying one of those shake-to-charge flashlights and hacking it to have the magnet polarities arranged like this.

Overall, until we find an easier way to replicate the controller circuit, we'll have a hard time knowing exactly what it does.

I've been doing some studying to determine just what the current and voltage are doing in the coils when the resistance changes, but it's actually more complicated than it seems.

Long story short, the first image is about the easiest way to look at the controller circuit. As you can see, it's a common current divider. A key concept is that the supply voltage is always present, so that makes the whole idea I had about cancelling reactance kind of pointless, because there will never be any reactance.

Anyway, I tried a couple of things, mainly adding a battery to a center-tapped transformer to power another center-tapped transformer. Both transformers were matching 12V, 6V-0-6V. Adding 9V did increase the output voltage, but, as suspected, there was just too much current to make this reasonable. Just to power a 15W lightbulb there was a lot of heat. Overall, trying to run a DC current through a "controller" transformer causes the primary of said transformer to pull a matching current.

In a way, it's like a typical generator. You want to increase the exciter current? You need to apply more torque to turn it because it's going to bog down.

Getting into other designs, I've been looking at typical amplifier circuits. The second image shows a class a amplifier. In this arrangement, the transistors are biased and always maintain a DC current through the transformer.

Anyway, a funny thing about transformers on amplifiers, the voltage across the primary increases above supply voltage. You can read more about it here. http://www.learnabout-electronics.org/Amplifiers/amplifiers52.php The third image was taken from the site.

There's a lot to it, and I'm not saying it will work, but I wonder if anyone's tried using a typical audio amp connected to a modified transformer, like Figuera's coils.
And sorry for always making long posts. haha