Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn_FR

Hi again,
Well, I've wound some coils.  Couldn't find any soft iron so I've used some steel bar that I had in stock.  I want to play with the simplest setup for now : two electromagnets and one pickup coil in the middle.
My two electromagnet coils are identical and are wound a few hundred turns of 0.4mm (approx) magnet wire salvaged from a MOT secondary.  DC resistance around 5 ohms.  My pickup is overkill : all of the primary windings of the same MOT (240v version).

The driver circuit I'm using is like this (dual darlingtons) :

The transistor on the left, driven by a 1v peak signal from my sig-gen, is split into two signals 180° apart.  The two signals are fed through decoupling capacitors to two identical darlington drivers.  My coils are represented by the inductors L1 and L2.

With component values shown, the current in the two coils looks like this (dual darlinton plot) :

Quite high current ( the coils get warm after a few minutes use), and a fairly strong magnet effect.  If I place the coils (with the pickup in the middle) with like poles facing each other I get some current in the pickup (but much less that I would have thought).  If I place the magnets with opposing poles facing, I get even less current.

I haven't yet included voltmeters and ammeters : that's the next step.  Note that by varing resistors R7/R5 by 1K or so you control the amplitude of the output signal; by varying R8/R6 (by a maximum of perhaps 10k either way) you can vary the DC quiescent current which allows you to let the coil current drop down to 0amps or not.

Glenn_FR

The coils :
This is my pickup : size is 6cm dia. by 6cm long.  Former is printed on my 3D printer.

And the magnets : longer in length (around 7.5cm) and only 3 layers of wire (I was impatient).

hanon

Marathon,

I agree with last post. Many people love speaking in high encrypted code. In my case as I am a simple person I just may say everything clear and straight.

Please look this link and do not forget to have a look into the signature:

http://cacharreo.com.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1059&start=990#p7320

It is a pity that this forum does not accept to include a signature.

marathonman

Glenn_FR:
Good start, looks good, wish i had a 3-D printer but life has not been so kind after i broke my foot. can only do limited test as of now until healed. just remember a sine/ sine 180 goes below zero and figuera did not. i had always positive sine/sine 180 circuit but lost it on the last attack on my computer.
i have since built a PFSense Firewall and it doesn't happen any more thanks to Supermicro and PFSense. less than 20 watt always on firewall,  now the Government can kiss my 20 watt Backside. ha, ha. ha.
Glad to have u aboard.

hanon;
some code i can decrypt and some i can't. he whom i won't mention i can get but others i can not. what are you referring to the signature. i have went to site and translated but was very weird in translation and sounded like me when i am hammered drunk on a case of beer. can you please explain.

antijon

Glen, beautiful setup! Trying a decent amp was the next thing on my list. Just wanted to say, looks like your current is a little high during the "off" time. Have you tried increasing the value of R8/R6 and seeing if that helps?

Thanks for the link to the Wordpress site, Hanon