Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn_FR

Quote from: marathonman on January 19, 2016, 08:04:15 AM
Glenn; [...]  i don't see how much voltage you are using, Figueras used 100 volts. I'm currently using 12v in the simulator and on the bench.  My bench supply isn't very powerfull, around 4A maximum for the moment - but it avoids overstressing the power transistors that aren't yet on proper heatsinks.
  your amperage is not that high so your steel core is probably the source of your heat problems. 
The wire on the magnets is around 0.4mm - that makes it about 26awg.  I can remove the cores to see if they heat as much.  Thanks for the calculator link - very useful.

So, where did the 100v come from?   I would think that in the early 1900s in the Canary islands there wouldn't have been any mains power - 100v seems to be a lot of batteries...  I've also seen, on the 'signature' link that was posted above, talk about 'diabolo shaped' pickups.  That shape - can also be imagined as dumbell-shaped - seems to me to be the inverse of what is required.  But is it a trick to maximise the current pickup in the area where the field is moving slower (each sine peak) ?

marathonman

Their was no AC at that time so i guess it was DC Gen ? besides he was a physics professor and probably could build any thing he wanted...ha ha ha
as for the 100 volt's, on one of the links that talks about Figuera's Device Patent it says 100 volt 1 amp. i don't have it handy right now but Hanon might have it. i will search for it and post it.

at first i was going to use 26 awg but them Doug brought up the fact that my mag amps will take care of the amount of power coming out so i will be using 22 awg on my primaries and 10 awg Square on my secondaries. the control circuit will take care of that.

hanon

If you look below my nickname in each post, in the left column, there is a World Globe sketch. That's my website. Go there and in the home page down there is a picture of one Buforn patent stating that 100 V and 1 A input gets 20000 watts output. In another part is stated that the output had 300 amperes.

In the spanish forum people is testing with pulsed current with supposedly good results, but nobody gives details. Remember that the 1902 patent used "intermitent or alternating current"

This posts are a possibility using two bucking coils:

http://www.energeticforum.com/270430-post822.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/278000-post836.html

antijon

Glenn, the 100V 1A is a reference to Buforn's patent here: https://figueragenerator.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/patent-constantino-buforn-1914_num_57955.pdf Although I think he means that hypothetically to prove the point that the ampere-turns and EMF is all that is needed, forfeiting the mechanical torque required in a normal generator.

Actually Hanon, I really appreciate this patent copy, a lot of things make sense now. Like the newspaper clipping claiming atmospheric energy, Buforn clearly defines this as the magnetic energy around the wires, the source of induction. It's an interesting read.

how2

In the link below ,  you will find a mechanical-tesla-switch( a wheel-with-electrical-contacts ) on page-9,  it looks like it would function just like the rotating component in   Figuera's-Device,    and down near the bottom they explain how the principle would work to achieve overunity.
http://panaceatech.org/Tesla%20Switch.pdf

Or, I wonder if people back then thought it may have been OU,   because they could not interpret the output and input currents correctly enough,  in order to compare them,  or if they had the equipment to accurately do that .