Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

I think I already posted this picture long ago. This is the device I use for my tests. I think my weak point is the signal generation. Also I do not know if I should close the magnetic circuit around. I accept suggestions from those with more knowledge and expertise.

Marathon, you said time ago that the distance of the coils must be adjusted (tuned). Exactly what you referred by that? Should I test separating the electromagnets from the coil?

shylo

Hi Hanon,
Are the coils both putting out the same field ,or opposites?
What field are the E-cores projecting?
The fields can get mixed up real fast.
This is where the answer is.
Excellent thread.
Thanks artv

cliff33

Quote from: allcanadian on January 27, 2016, 04:25:57 PM

I would agree and there are a few issues with electronic switching. First the mechanical commutator makes the next resistor connection then breaks the last resistor connection. This implies for some period of time before the break both resistor terminals are conducting or shorted through the brush. Also, during this time the positive connection of the source is also conducting through the brush to the respective resistor terminals.

AC:
  Thanks for the post. You make it all sound so complicated, but yes electronic circuits can look simple enough but when you try them out you can get many of
these transient problems as you just mentioned.
  Reading Figuera's notes, he describes well how a regular dynamo works by a changing magnetic field.
He is emulating the performance of these machines by using high power resistors to vary this field. He didn't have the resources which we have today.
So he simulated a stepped sine wave with all these resistors.  You will notice that only a varying positive voltage is applied to the coils.

So here is my intention on how to simulate his version.
I'll be using 2 2n3055's to replace all those resistors. These things can vary the current the same way the resistors do,only in a more continuous manner.
The collectors will go to the +12volts and emitters to the primary coils. 
The transistors will be biased so that, with no source voltage they'll each be drawing 10 amps.
One of the power transistors will be driven by a smaller one which will be wired to invert the incoming pulse.
The source of these pulses will just be a 60hz oscillator putting out a sine wave.
  Here's how it works:
On the positive portion of the sine wave, the first 2n3055 will be turned on MORE creating a current of perhaps 20 amps while the 2nd 2n3055 because
of the inverter, the current will drop down close to zero.
On the negative portion of the sine wave, the first 2n3055 will go back down  to 10 amps while the 2nd one, because of the inverter will
increase it's current  to 20 amps.
There you have it.  60hz being such a low frequency, shouldn't have any of those transients.

Cheers

Doug1

Nice looking rig hannon

Think about the magnetic path of the E cores. The shortest path is the one the field will follow. From the outer legs to the central leg is the shortest path in each core. As soon as a load is placed on the Y core/coil the path through the center will be even worse. Find a way to shield the central leg pole face from the outer legs so the field has to reach all the way past the Y coil before it can exit the Y. The distance of the path from the end of the coil in the inducer to the desired exit out of the Y has to be shorter then any other path it could take. The photo looks like the E core coils are different a little bit from one another. If they are that wont make it easier for you to control them.
  I realize there will be a problem with the shield if you shield both of the central legs in the two E's but thats probably why the original concept didnt use E cores. You can test your cores with a low voltage dc and use a paper clip to map out your magnetic fields or you can spend a few thousand on some equipment that will do the same thing. You can always find another use for those cores without wrecking them.

forest

Other use for this cores : patent 457561. I'm sure  inventor would not protest :-) Can you post again schematic which can obtain 90 degree change in phase for sinewave ?
I think about using two TDA7293 amplifiers to get 150W 200V AC from a weak signal using transformer.