Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyFL

Hello All,

Kator01,
I re visited woopy's first video...
And I thought ( and believed ) that it was the best thing since sliced bread...but what it doesn't show was ( and maybe it was because woopy didn't finish the experiment ) that the secondary was/is going to be more than what the primary was by adding thicker and more windings... I'm sure if it was that easy... a lot of people would have achieved what was expected...

secondly...IMHO the " Fiqueras " was/is a closed system... meaning it had nothing to do with Tesla's atmospheric electricity... I live in the Nation's Lightning capital... the last thing I want to do is place a copper ball 30' - 300 ' feet into the air

Lastly... I built the driver that Patrick had on his web site and it works...but when I approach this forum for the results of the cores ( that I also achieved very little results from the cores ) Bajac and Hanon were debating ( arguing ) about space between the cores, Ramaswami and MarathonMan were at odds ( and probably still are ) and a assortment of older forum dwellers and not to mention " aliens " from time to time...
So if you could re construct woopy's experiment and show the added windings and thicker wire... we could put another chapter of the Figueras to rest...

All the Best
R

PS but if it does work be sure not to tell us and disappear ( sorry for the sarcasm ).....................................LOL :-)

hanon

Just to clarify :

Woopy´s design is based on the interpretation done by Bajac ( transformer with splitted primaries and air-gaps to divert the Lenz effect using two 90º unphased signals represented in top-view to justify his theory ). Woopy just tried to emulate what Bajac proposed in this forum.  Unfortunately, Bajac´s design has nothing in common with the principles that Figuera stated in his 1908 patent. For example Figuera never told anything about air-gaps, and the two signals that he used are opposite signals  (180º unphased), not 90º unphased as proposed by Bajac. Bajac was, in simple words, a free-style interpretation of the 1908 patent.

Just read the 1908 patent and compare with the proposal done by Bajac. IMHO I would not try to replicate Woopy´s 2012 design, but this is just  my opinion. I would just read carefully the 1902 patent, and later the 1908 patent, and between both patents I would try to guess what Figuera told us.

RandyFL

I'm not disagreeing Hanon...

I'm just stating IMHO woopy could have stayed on the same lines in the 1st video and re wound the secondary and we could have put that part of the issue to bed...

but... He went with the Arduino and the rest is history.

All the Best
R

marathonman

Doug;
I wish i could afford the flat ribbon style conductor, just to darn expensive. and of course you are 100 percent correct. the controller and resistors control the currant NOT the coils. it took a little time for that one to sink in but it did.

Hanon;

I myself would stay away from any use of relays unless you like repairing your device quite frequently.
also if the currant in any electromagnet is reduced to far down the induction will stop just as Doug has stated and through my own research i found it to be true. the duel B field = duel E or H fields presented to the secondaries. just as he has stated so is fact that it takes to long for the field to build back up thus when induction ceases so does electric fields. (Fact)

Berto;

yes that is exactly what Figuera did with his mechanical device but the flux does not react that fast plus the flux in the core is smoothed out by the reluctance of the long air path back to the other end of the electromagnet. it slows the currant change in the core.

I personally had no luck at all with bajac's design nor am i aware of ANYONE that followed this set up producing any reasonable results. all i will say is good luck.

Randy;
I remembered you posting your findings but i forgot the core style you were working on.

Kator01;

I would like to hear your version of principle of this low-frequency-generator. enlighten us if you will.

also just to be aware of things if you use that style of switching (BLUE) you will lose induction in your secondary.

seaad

Hello all!

--> Kator01
It is, no problem? making high frequency with magnetic commutators*. In old days Long wave transmitters used that.   *) The 'Alexanderson-alternator' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexanderson_alternator#Theory_of_operation 
I think mechanical/electrikal commutators can be made to create several thousands of Hz. Or with modern electronic technique of course without the (good ??) sparks.

Now to my test set up. See picture below.  (A)

My best belived results are 99-104 % (output W/input W x100).  RL adjusted to about 1/5 ?? of max. out power. This result must be very good since the  input coils have both ends open (magnetically). The primary coil bobins are close or amost close to each other with the secondary inside in the middle.    The core does not overhang (much) beyond the coil body. If so it gives a poorer result.    Duble core rods, RL max Watts, and transformer laminations gives a poorer result.    The contraption response is as a normal transformer when  loaded to max output, with rising Ampere and decreasing phase angle, but with much higher phase angle.

I have done my best in terms of instrument readings and used only Volt readings  the same probe or instruments to both input and output to minimize measurement errors. I have also tried to use the same instrument scales. Regarding measuring the phase angles I have no possibility to doublecheck this. I have to trust Velleman's reputation (PCLAB2000SE)  :)  .   

Pic. (A): Signal generator.  First a step up transformer, T1; 200Hz- 200kHz and split output phase 0deg. and 180 deg. .  (Not absolutely necessary. Later I used  parallel-coupled 'electromagnets' P1, P2 and just flipped one over.)   T2; The real thing! The OU Figuera Generator.. NO, No, no, right now just a strange transformer.
P1, P2 primary coils. ext. 44 x 39 x 30 mm  int. 21 x 15 mm. Random wound  -->, <--, -->, <-- both the same CW, CCW.   0.35mm (AWG 28-27) Cu. Inductance with core; about 80-100mH, 19 Ohm.
S1 secondary 100 turns (as a small compact lump) 0.35 Cu direct wound over a single radio antenna ferrite rod 10 x100 mm.        Load; RL+ RLi about 115 Ohm  about 1/5 of maximum power out!!

Input freq;  about 5kHz.  Input voltage V1, V2; about 6,7 Volt  Input current; about 2 mA over Rpi1,Rpi2.  Phase angle; 83,2- 83,5 deg.   (cos ~= 0,1)  Output; about 0,65 Volt .

Picture (B) below.  To be continuid anodher day...

Bye!     Arne