Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignacio

NRamaswami: no malgastes tu dinero. Solo replica un alternador, dinamo, generador, con el único cambio de que va ha ser inmóvil, 14 bobinas inductoras, y 7 recolectoras, la retroalimentación, se obtiene de la propia electricidad generada, en las 7 bobinas recolectoras.
Lo que has expuesto algunas veces es interesante, pero para otras cosas.

Ramaswami: do not waste your money. Only replicates an alternator, dynamo, generator, with the only change that will has to be stationary, inductive coils 14, and 7 gatherer, feedback is obtained from the electricity itself generated in the 7 gatherer coils.
What you have exposed sometimes interesting, but for other things.

Doug1

NRamaswami

A car alternator is a generator it outputs three phase which is rectified to produce a smooth dc to power the car accessories and recharge the starting battery. If your alternator is in good shape you can remove the battery ofter the car is running.Or at least remove one of the battery connections. I don't know where I ever heard that before. The regulator the part which feeds the rotating field from a portion of the output is located before the rectifier or after the rectifier I wonder? So the rotating field is ac or dc in a generator/alternator? ignacio seems to be a sensible person. 
  Funny thing about an alternator is it can produce much more then 13.5 volts dc if the speed is kept up to get 60 hertz you can high jack the output where it delivers 120 volts. Is it a problem of being cryptic or is it a problem of not being able to think beyond specific directions in order to figure out something. These little generators are nearly everywhere so why not study what already works then change it to work differently. Dont forget it just isnt special without some blinking LED's. Im beginning to wonder if people have shares of stock in companies who make Led's on these boards.

marathonman

A car alternator rotor coils are "DC" electromagnets applied through slip rings after the diodes with 12 volts through regulator.

ignacio

Marathon Man: Un alternador de coche bobinas del rotor son electroimanes "DC" aplicados a través de anillos colectores después de los diodos con 12 voltios.
Y alimentados, con la electricidad rectificada, generada en ellos.
C.F. dice, lo mismo. Pero, con piezas fijas, alimentando con corriente pulsada, 1/2 onda, a los electroimanes (histéresis). Con electricidad alterna, mediando un diodo, 1/2 onda a un lado y 1/2 onda, al otro lado, separadas en el tiempo.
Marathon Man: A car alternator rotor coils are electromagnets "DC" applied through slip rings after the diodes with 12 volts.
And fed with rectified electricity generated in them.
C. F. says the same. But, with fixed parts, feeding pulsed current, 1/2 wave, the electromagnets (hysteresis). With AC power, upon a diode half wave aside and 1/2 wave across, separated in time

marathonman

ignacio; " C. F. says the same. But, with fixed parts, feeding pulsed current, 1/2 wave, the electromagnets (hysteresis). With AC power, upon a diode half wave aside and 1/2 wave across, separated in time"

I read this 10 times and still am drawing a blank. can someone  please help?