Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyFL

I agree 100%... I look forward to the test results.

As far as Ignacio's post # 3206 is that what He stated... I trust your translation better than a online translator. I used a online translator speaking to the Chinese people and was informed by a Chinese person that there's a difference between Mandarin and Cantonese translation... Go figure.

regards

Doug1

On the soon to be dead comparisons with an alternator I would like to mention that all the generators of typical construction have to be flashed in order to get them to begin producing. Even in the case of connecting to a battery and properly installing one in a vehicle with source they wont generate until and after they are flashed. I guess I dont have to wonder if anyone will remember that anymore. Same goes for any virgin generator and if the residual field completely degrades it has to be re flashed even if was working in the past. The other comparison is the alternating poles of the field rotor that run NSNS and so on around in a complete circle.The poles fields become squashed together pushing them further out from the pole faces when the field is increased. The magnetic poles go to the opposite pole face in both directions left and right of any pole being used for reference and meeting up with field of the same name from an adjoining named pole from the next set. It only shows that it can be directed and shaped to extend the distance the fields reach out from the poles faces.Where the fields are entering or leaving a pole face there is a tightly compressed dense field that is made of the fields from half of two other poles on ether side. It uses the circular shape for more then just the rotation.It is storing a large amount of flux between the two circles if the inner circle is the magnetic field by subdividing the single field magnet.
   The invention at hand is subdividing the current into discrete multiple magnetic fields that push against each other to direct the field to where it is wanted at the place where it can be used for induction. If the fingers from a field magnet of an alternator did not work in such a way that once the field exists the pole face and if those fields did not remain separate once they left the fingers of the alternator even in-spite of it being actually from a single magnet originally the fields would not reach into the stator windings and it wouldnt work. The behavior of the field or the flux if you prefer is the point. Using something that is a working model which there is plenty of description for that is easily found in everyday use.
  The fact that a prime mover is used to rotate the field should bring up some obvious questions. Why turn the magnet and not make it's strength fluctuate instead? Answer is because is it slow to change compared to the speed you want it to change. The total amount of flux in terms of lines of force takes too long to change in enough difference of that total ,so they just move it physically and keep the strength high enough to work. If that is the case where you have to keep the strength high enough to work in order for it be fast enough then you have to look at it in that light even if it is not turning and resolve the movement of the field another way. The comparisons are usually to make you think so I don't have to type a lot.
   Off subject the roofers were a no show sleet and rain.The area was completely cleaned up which was unusual but demanded by the customer because the proximity to an air port runway. I guess the prospect of an engine sucking up some building materials is frowned upon. Try try again, maybe they will be there today.

NRamaswami

Doug1

I find it extremely difficult to understand your logic of the difficulty of moving the fields. If that is the real problem increasing the frequency gives the immediate answer.  But transformers which are motionless are more efficient than  Alternators both at the same frequency. How do you explain this inconsistency with your idea of difficulty in moving the fields?

Logically I find it very difficult to understand. If that is the case Alternators should be more efficient than transformers but that is not the case as far as my very very rudimentary knowledge in this field goes. Please explain

marathonman

So what your saying is that the pic i posted probably won't work because of the reshaping of the flux fields in proximity to one another causing the fields to be squished closer to the core it came from.
i would think the b field would be effected but not the electric field as nothing can shield that as has been proven.
i just thought that since they pick up additional flux from it's neighbor, why not have a lot of neighbors.
it seems to me it would but i will have to think hard and do tests on this matter.

Doug1