Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Marathonman
  Stronger magnet
  More current
  More turns of wire
  Nobody,no book ever said it has to be one continuous wire.
  More turns,more current. Resistance is controlled not by the coil so wire
  resistance is as close to zero as you can get it.

dieter

To those who said I should post results of my permanent magnet version, Alternating Flux Amplifier AFA, here's some information.

I do now definitely know that PMs are a real option.
I made a simple setup: a steel core 5mm, length about 15cm. In the center there's a coil with a fine wire and many turns, probably thousands. It has a high impendance, but picks up small inductive fields pretty well. It's winded on a plastic tube that fits nicely on the 5mm core.

On both sides of this coil I got two low impendance coils. They are smaller, less turns, thicker wire, maybe 0.3mm.
They don't fit very well as their core diameter should be about 10mm, so they are loose. They are connected in parallel, with the halfrectified pulse of a 50 hz 12vac supply source, so these pulses are the positive part of the sinuswave only, with 50% idle time between pulses. The output of the middle coil is rectified by 4 diodes.
Note: my voltmeter may show silly values, but this is about the diffrence between a setup with and without magnets.

Voltage was measured without a load:
With two Neodymium Magnets attached to the ends of the core: 225 vdc

Without the Neodyms: 140 vdc

With the Neos with wrong polarity attached: less than 140, maybe 90 vdc

The Amps were measured in parallel with a 1.8 kOhm Resistor load, the voltage dropped almost to zero, but this is only about the diffrence between magnets and no magnets:

With Neos: 260 DCmA
Without: 200DCmA

Then I used little steel rods instead of the Neos, to see if it was only a higher inductance that caused the gain, but nope, voltage and ampere were lower than without anything attached.

This test has clearly shown: attaching 2 Magnets to the ends of a dc pulsed core increased voltage and ampere, if attached with the correct polarity. Using the wrong polarity, even only on one of them, but especially on both, decreased the output substancially, by more than half.

Also interesting: a test with a resistor between supply and setup , so the whole thing would not run with the full power of the 7.5 VA supply, reversed the result, adding the neodyms reduced the efficiency in general. This means, the gain by PMs requires a certain core saturation in relation to the PM strenght and core size.

Conclusion: Permanent Magnets can truely generate electric current! OU seems to be only a matter of proper implementation of the inductive coupling.

marathonman

Doug1-  What is not said is what you need. Everything that is said is true.

Oh crap!  i understood the post wrong and i was responding to you with ?  whaaaaat ! now i get it but i already knew that.
so bifiler is the way to go with low resistance. why could i not use larger primary cores with short stubby secondaries seams end results would be good.?????. Larger primary cores are the way to go according to Wanju. ?   if i use larger primaries i can use less current "RIGHT"! it should not matter if the Flux was created with 1 amp or 5 amps as long as the proper amount of flux is created.  i am just trying to get all the facts before i start swinging if you know what i mean ie... in the same ball park.
i have a small back yard that has my 18 foot boat in it so i have to turn bedroom into work shop, Duh!. building work benches this week end "Who ho!" Yes i am single i can do this ha ha ha!
What is your opinion on using the 4017B Decade counter for the timing like Patrick did????  it does have built in overlap capabilities as one channel is coming down one is coming up.

thanks for all the help EVERYONE !

marathonman

here is a little humor i thought would liven up your day.

THE MATRIX RELOADED.....  (FIGUERAS STYLE)

I know, i know, i have to much time on my hands. i just couldn't resist, he, he, he !

NRamaswami

Marathonman;;

My apologies to tell you this first..Have you ever placed NS-NS-NS-NS at 90 degrees.. I have done it and the magnetism will be cancelled. secondary will not work..If you are using 90 degrees you have to use NS-SN-NS-SN style polarity..

Check it to see if I'm right or wrong..Hands on experience here and no theoretical knowledge.