Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn_FR

(next part)
Note that the signal does not cross zero : it's exactly the waveform that we need.  Because the signal needs amplifying, the filter can be very simple. For the moment (partly 'cos I'm impatient, partly 'cos I don't know what frequency my final system will be working at) I'll use a low-value capacitor in parallel with the output.
This is what a 1uF capacitor gives (same 'scope settings) :

Glenn_FR

(part 3)
A small level-shift has occurred (around 2v) and the signal is attenuated, but the shape is a darn close approximation and is completely unaffected by outside conditions !

What's best about this setup is that it can be driven by any sort of clock generator, especially digital pulses, and so the frequency stability depends only on the type of clock circuit that drives it.  It could even be a crystal driven circuit once the frequency is known.

This is the full circuit that I'll be building today.  Not quite full - I've left out the driver circuits for now.  The 'scope readings above were taken from just one-half of this circuit (one 4015) to test everything - I need to add the second (inverted) sine generator.

Below the circuit diagram is the 'scope output of the same signal (CH2 unchanged) and the VOLTAGE output to one of my primary coils, through my power driver circuit (coming soon).  I still need a reliable CURRENT probe to see what the real picture is...

I can supply a pcb layout if anyone is interested (but wait till I've built mine first  ;)

NRamaswami

I understand that this specific thread is for the Figuera device. It is my understanding that some spanish friends feel that the world has suppressed all and any information about a Great Spanish Scientist which Prof. Figuera rightfully was and has suppressed the information on the first device that was working on its own without needing any fuel. They simply want to redo the same devices that Prof Figuera built and to reclaim the lost glory.

As a Person coming from a Poor third world country and probably the poorest region of the world (900 million people in India are poor) and earn less than $180 per month. In the last few years I have seen many clients losing out and closing shops and we have seen hundreds of thousands of people losing jobs. Much of this has to do with power shortage.

Without elaborating I have had weird and incredible spiritual experiences beginning 2013. I was so frightened that I could not sleep. We had a serious power crisis at that time. I asked one of my rich clients who owns windmills what research he is doing and he said we do not know any thing. So I asked another student who was a Former ISRO scientist what research we are doing in Electricity and Magnetism and she said oh for that Research was over in 1940 and no funding is given for new research. I was astonished. Then I got to read Patrick kellys book as I could not sleep.

I contacted Patrick kelly on 3rd February 2013 and he trained me over Email. I have never ever spoken to him. Entire thing was through Emails. When I read his book I was astonished to find that he placed the order for Caters book and the money was refunded and books did not come. I was very surprised and so I ordered the books and the books promptly came and one of them was signed by Cater himself personally. When I tried to get in touch with Cater I was informed he is no more and passed away peacefully at an elderly age.

Patrick advised me to build the Hubbard Device and Figuera device. We elected the Hubbard to do first as it was smaller in size. We build the device to the specific instructions of Patrick and the device did not work. Patrick then retired. We then realized that our big mistake was not to know how to build magnets and we built them and today we are where we are. I financed the entire operation in 2013 and then we had such significant problems in the Economy and all my clients suffered and I had to downsize my office. Beginning 2014 four friends insisted that I continue the work and offered funding support. One of them gave it as interest free loans and three others as donations. I had partly returned the loan.

I had been requested to open a separate thread and post information about devices I construct from one of the friends who helped me financially. As a person coming from a poor country where lifes of people could be transformed I looked at improvements to the Figuera device to cut costs and build an easy to build device for dummies like me. I will stop posting in this thread but will open a separate thread and post information about future experiments and improvements that we do. I will keep it all open source as that would enable any one from any country to build and operate the devices to be built by me in my experiments.

I see that people here are building circuits and looking at scopes and making a lot of circuits that I do not understand any thing.

The thing is so simple.

if you send electricity through two parallel wires in the same direction where current is moving from top to bottom in one primary and bottom to top in the next parallel primary and secondary coil is wound in between these two parallel primaries then that is essentially the Figuera Device of 1908. In this case only one magnetic core is needed. Only one secondary layer where wires are wound separated.  Since secondary is always subjected to raising and falling current in opposite parallel primary coils Lenz law effect is some how cancelled. We may need to wind several such individual Electromagnetic coils to get the needed voltage and amperage in the secondary. This in essence is the Figuera concept. You do not need complex circuits. You need Iron, You need coils to carry electricity and secondary coil. Amperage of the secondary is easy to get and voltage will be difficult. This can be partly offset by using high voltage input. This is the principle involved.

I'm grateful to all who read and responded to my posts. I will open a separate thread when I complete a working device which will take some time due to financial constraints.

Glenn_FR

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 14, 2016, 05:44:37 AM
[...]
I see that people here are building circuits and looking at scopes and making a lot of circuits that I do not understand any thing.

The thing is so simple.
[...]
This can be partly offset by using high voltage input. This is the principle involved.

NRamaswami, the circuits are an attempt to get away from using mains electricity.  I know that there is already a nice sine wave (well, not even nice, it's so polluted with CPL and other high frequency junk) - I pay far more than enough for it.   I want to try using the Figuera technique with a device that will work from 1 or two standard 12v batteries.  That's what the circuits are all about.  Thankyou, in any case, for sharing.

Glenn

NoyPi

Seeking for someone  to enlighten me... hmmm..... I guess everybody has done a good job..
go tell our boss we need an extra payment  coz we've done our job so well.. :)

A trully master piece indeed....