Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

My view: Stop postulating new designs and just return to the patent design.

A user has posted this in another forum:

"Hola,
Pensaba que después de tanto tiempo ya quedaba claro que son necesarias más de un grupo de bobinas, todas interactúan unas con otras
Cuando le pongo carga a las bobinas recolectoras o las conecto en corto circuito, las bobinas recolectoras cercanas tienen un incremento de voltaje de un 20 a un 30 por ciento.
Esto demuestra que se puede reutilizar Lenz y que todas las bobinas interactúan unas con otras"

-------------------

I am interested in posting into overunityresearch forum. I think that to be a member there you need an invitation. If a user read this and he may give me an invitation I will be very grateful. If so, please PM with the instructions. Thanks

darediamond

Hanon, I like Mr. Ramaswami is talking about solution here not just anyhow thought from the blues
Must humans act like a Robot?
The principle to attain overunity or fueless generator lies in killing LENZ which can be done I'm several ways and that is what Overunity.com is Primarily directly and indirectly about.
So Patent or no Patent we must Talk about Solutions. And any man-made Solution or law can be modified.
Get it?
Quote from: hanon on February 16, 2016, 03:05:21 PM
My view: Stop postulating new designs and just return to the patent design.

A user has posted this in another forum:

"Hola,
Pensaba que después de tanto tiempo ya quedaba claro que son necesarias más de un grupo de bobinas, todas interactúan unas con otras
Cuando le pongo carga a las bobinas recolectoras o las conecto en corto circuito, las bobinas recolectoras cercanas tienen un incremento de voltaje de un 20 a un 30 por ciento.
Esto demuestra que se puede reutilizar Lenz y que todas las bobinas interactúan unas con otras"

-------------------

I am interested in posting into overunityresearch forum. I think that to be a member there you need an invitation. If a user read this and he may give me an invitation I will be very grateful. If so, please PM with the instructions. Thanks

NRamaswami

Dear All:

Please..I have a Humble Request to all...

There are Five persons who are responsible for a reasonable level we are here today with this thread and with this particular device model..

1. Prof Figuera who invented the first device..
2. Patent Attorney and Inventor Mr. BuForn who improved upon Figueras device.
3. Hanon who got the patents of Figuera to the Light and reported them.
4. An utterly incompetent and Lazy person by name Ramaswami who was and who is a dummy..Since he was and is incapable of understandng complicated things he had to simplify them.
5. One 1492 Person. People of knowledge know who is this 1492 person.. This person compelled Ramaswami to continue the experiments and forced him to continue the experiments..
6.  Mr. Patrick Kelly who mentored Ramaswami  and answered nearly 1000 emails asking for doubts clarifications etc etc.and who today has elected not to respond to him..

And

Somebody or some thing that kept on forcing Ramaswami to do the experiments.

Today the Figuera device major part looks clear..

It is a large number of primary coils. Let us P1 to P10. In between the opposite poles of the two primary cores is placed the secondary coil. All Primaries are connected in parallel and all secondaries are connected in series. The primaries are made of thin wires and have higher turns but the secondaries are made up of thick wires and may not have a higher turn than the Primaries. It depends on the wire diameter of the secondary and the magentic field strength of the core and the voltage needed. So this is the device we have here..Simple only.. Dummies can construct it only..Very low cost only..But it will work any where in the world only..

It has been stated indirectly by others and directly by Ramaswami with specific Numbers that this device produces COP>1 output and that this was achieved in 1908 officially for the first time by Prof Figuera.

Hanon wants that this must be replicated in the same way as stated by Figuera for he wants to claim something for his country and to restore the Forgotten Professor Figuera to Eminence.

This thread would not be here without Hanon..

Randy has given a kind of kick on the butt ( he did not really. he asked I'm a man from Missouri..Show Me where is the device that is started and runs on its own.. Is the spelling correct?

Unfortunately I have kind of disagreement on the purpose of the commutator..As made by us the commutator makes lot of sparks..It is a rotating charged metallic body suddenly making and breaking contacts with other metallic contacts..So it makes sparks and quite a lot of long distance sparks..That essentially means it produces High Voltage and possibly High Frequency and low amperage currents.. So I think if a copper cylinder is placed around the commutator in close contact

and

if wires from the copper drum or cylinder kind of thing or surrounding plates go to the Electromagnets

the Primary Electromagnets will get a lot of High voltage and High Freuqnecy current and this will result in high output in secondary and the High Voltage is the reason why the Primary coil ends go to Earth points..

This is the simple reasoning that comes to my mind. There was no need for Primaries to have resistors except to present the least effective method of operation of device ( All scientists do this and they are supposed to disclose the Best mode and even Buforn does not provide the Best mode)..Actually it is not Ramaswami but Antijon who disclosed this best mode of operation fact that parallel winding of primaries would provide a higher output in the secondary coils connected in series with sufficient number of turns although it was done by Ramaswami and Narayanan much earlier and forgotten by Ramaswami and then recollected by him.. (I went through an enormously distressing period and so I was not suppressing information..I provided the document a few months after July 2013 when we first ran the successful experiment and made a COP>8 result but could not actually measure it due to the high voltage and our fear of low frequency and high voltage current which is dangerous really.. My Electrician Narayanan passed away I think two or three months after that and then I suffered a chest pain..It is only after that I made the Ramaswami Doc as advised by Mr. Patrick Kelly)

Hanon Kind of disagrees with me and he feels that the commutator provided no sparks and it is a high amperage current DC commutator which needed the resistors to boost the voltage. This theoretical disconnect would not come had I been able to make a DC commutator that did not create sparks. Unfortunately I was not able to make it.

As per theorey Hanon is correct. The model should work perfect. Hanon is learned in Magnetics as taught today and what he thinks is in accordance with what is taught.

But it is not working out for me. that is very unfortuante. I have tried with 12 volts and 16 amps and only when the voltage increases output in secondary is higher.

This is not stated in Magnetics theories. Also it is common sense that to reduce the core saturation we must create a large core. This is also not stated. Mutiple primaries impacting on a common secondary produces a Ginormous induced emf. You do not get this info any where. I'm unable to believe that what is provided in Magnetics texts is accurate. Again for some reason no funding for magnetics research. Persons who are theoretically trained to teach this subject is also few even in India. We have a Magnetic Labs only in US and it is strictly controlled by obligations imposed for Research funding and access is very limited.

While the thought of Hanon is correct by the theory of Magnetism, like Magnetic Field strength = Amperes x Number of turns per unit length..

What I see in practice is higher the voltage higher the output and it is not based on Amperage. Higher the Frequency lower the amperage is the rule. It is seen in Tesla coils where spark is able to light up lamps but does not produces any shock to us. It creates high frequency burnout skin effects though if exposed for sufficient time and if we actually hold hte electrodes on our skin but it does not cause any shock.

But let us ignore all these things.. As the person who brought the patents to Light Hanon is entitled to ask that we attempt to replicate the Patent.

It is unfortunately very very vague. Multiple Interpretations are possible. Not just one.

I have opened a new thread Self Running Electricity Generator.. Please discuss your thought processes on it.

Let us Honor Prof. Figuera and Hanon here. We owe it to him and should not be disrespectful. Without Hanon this kind of Information would not have come to us. Without the infor we would not have experimented., And only because my Electrician Narayanan Passed away and then I had a chest pain I decided to make the knowledge of whatever we did public domain..so it can benefit others.

There is another reason for Hanons insistence on replicating the patent.. Because it is in public domain no one can claim any ritht to use such a device..

We owe a Moral duty to honor Hanon..

And finally It is the 1492 person who financed me after I made the disclosure of Ramaswami device and decided to wind up and insisted that I continue..He has in fact asked me to file a patent but I have refused for filng a Patent would enable the Government  to direct me to keep quiet and destory every thing and not do any thing further in National Interest. If I do not file for a patent it remains a Fundamental right of freedom of speech and freedom scientific research which it is the duty of the Government to promote.

So please we have reached a major stage here.

The only thing you need to take the Overunity price is multiple primaries multiple secondaries and send current through the primaries in parallel and collect the output in the serially connected thicker secondary coil. Let us move on to the continuously running device..Fuelless Generator or what not.in a separate thread,. But leave this only for replication attempts of Figuera device..Please..Thank you.

darediamond

Okay all well said and heard Lawyer Ramaswami. Thanks to Hanon for his selflessness too. 100 Gunshots to Air to Him alone. I dolf my hat Sir!

::::::::::::::::::::::
Mr Ramaswami, what do you PRACTICALLY  mean by connecting the primaries in Parallel againn?

2, yesterday or so, you said there is a way to kill Lens in a Single Solenoid. How can that be practically done Sir?

NRamaswami

Dare Diamond:

I will answer your Lens Law question in the new thread. Thanks