Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graham Gunderson?s dragless generator patent, Lenz law violation !

Started by hartiberlin, July 27, 2006, 04:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtone

Whoops. Error.

I meant to say that given what we have learned since the original patent application was filed, any attempt to build this device, by an individual, is extremely unlikely to succeed!

Should have had more coffee before previewing my earlier post :).

Mark

acp

QuoteI posted back last October that the application has been superseded. A new patent application will cover factors we discovered are necessary for this invention to exceed unity.

Cores that will work are, as some have suggested, expensive. They must have little known characteristics. They must be processed using very costly equipment. This invention cannot exceed unity otherwise.

Therefore, sad to say, it is extremely unlikely that any attempt to build the device by individuals is almost certain to fail.

To repeat, the first prototype worked and exceeded unity.

Commercial variations are under development.

For reasons of international patent law, such as Taiwan and South Korea, where publication instantly negates patentability, we will not reveal the critical additional information until the second patent application is published.

Mark Goldes
Chairman & CEO
Magnetic Power Inc.

Ha ha ha,  you are so funny..........

MeggerMan

Hi Marcel,
Could be the inventors are getting twitchy about people replicating their baby?
I have just done the simulation again in Femm to check my comments I made previous to you and it looks like I gave you the wrong info or not all the info.

The coils can indeed be connected in series, but the pulse does need to be AC.
To achieve this requires a "H" bridge of mosfets to allow the coil supply to be AC.
This will give the greatest flux change.

Saying that though, to simplify things you can do as I suggested before and use a push-pull DC pulse applied to the two sets of coils to the right and left of each magnet.

I think what Mark is trying to say is that the balance of current, magnet choice and core material are all critical to this working at over unity.
From my simulations, it can be seen that only a very tiny current and voltage is required to get the field to switch (20mA @ 0.5V) and anything greater will saturate the core.
Using a magnet too powerful for the core material, will yes, saturate the core.

Also try using ceramic 5 or ceramic 8 magnets to start with.
I suspect Neo magnets are too powerful for the core material.

The good thing is that Mark's company will be buying off the shelf cores just like you and I.Ã,  Metglass make them, we use them.

Hi Mark,
Given that you cannot give any details about the new patent, can you at least say what level of over-unity you have achieved?
Does the core material drop in temperature as per the MCE theory?
http://emwiki.info/MEMM
How long before you are ready for a production product?

Regards
RobÃ, 

neptune

....and the silence was deafening. Can anyone else hear the crickets chirping ? Just yet another Bullshiner then......

Overtone

Hi Rob,

Hard as it may be for folks here to believe, I hardly ever see this forum. We are extremely busy.

Sorry. No technical information will be released except in patent applications.

If all goes well, we will provide potential licensees with pre-manufacturing prototypes later this year.

We have no control over the time it takes them to gear up for production.

There are also parts required which are not presently mass produced as they have no existing market. That factor is also one over which we have no control and it may well slow up production, although I would think small quantities of self-powered generators might be in the market by the end of this year.

Since development is still much slower than it might be with additional funding, all estimates are subject to change. Adequate funds might be en-route. If, and when, they arrive we will be able to accelerate development.

At this point it is all engineering...

See the attached Press Release.

Mark