Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Naphtalen in your gas tank ? 30 % more mileage ?

Started by hartiberlin, July 29, 2006, 04:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Hofmann

Quote from: mark australia on August 23, 2006, 07:55:30 AM
Hi Walt
this sure beats paying $1 to $2 per pill for the other fuel savers.
Mark
Hi
no question and the results are real real.
The only thing to keep in mind is that the pills need about 3 to 6 hours to disolve. The best is put it in the tank in the evening then the next day the performance starts.
For the people who are interessted the percentage by weight is 0.000145 % naphthalene in gasoline what is less then all the other impurities what is in the gasoline in anyway.
greetings
walt

TheOne

on my jeep, so far, i did not use it a lot but my idle is usually 600 rpm, now its 700rpm, i think i need to put more pill, well not sure since i dont drive a lot that will take time for me to see the reall difference.

i put 6 pills in 20 gallons so far

atlantex

Hi,

my name is daniel, I'm living in berlin/germany, I heard this weekend firstly from the "mothball/actone-thing" :-)

I wrote an email to "Fiebig-Lebensmittel" about their "1274/Naphtalin - Packung f?r ca. 50 K?sten - 4.40 EUR" product, I want to know how many gramms this 50-box-pack is, hope I receive an answer in the early next week, the shop is just round 5 km form my workplace, so it is no problem to get this stuff.
It would be nice when somebody could weigh a peace of such an mothball, because the little shop in berlin sells the naphtalin in a form like salt powder without an info about the weight...

My testcar is a 95'er opel corsa 1.1, this car runs normally >630 km with 43 liter of "super-fuel" (95 octane)

20% more would be fantastic  ;)

btw. 1 liter super-fuel cost 1,31 euro here in germany :-\

so far for the moment

daniel

p.s. sorry for my bad english  ::)

Walter Hofmann

Quote from: atlantex on September 02, 2006, 01:32:34 PM
Hi,

my name is daniel, I'm living in berlin/germany, I heard this weekend firstly from the "mothball/actone-thing" :-)

I wrote an email to "Fiebig-Lebensmittel" about their "1274/Naphtalin - Packung f?r ca. 50 K?sten - 4.40 EUR" product, I want to know how many gramms this 50-box-pack is, hope I receive an answer in the early next week, the shop is just round 5 km form my workplace, so it is no problem to get this stuff.
It would be nice when somebody could weigh a peace of such an mothball, because the little shop in berlin sells the naphtalin in a form like salt powder without an info about the weight...

My testcar is a 95'er opel corsa 1.1, this car runs normally >630 km with 43 liter of "super-fuel" (95 octane)

20% more would be fantastic  ;)

btw. 1 liter super-fuel cost 1,31 euro here in germany :-\

so far for the moment

daniel

p.s. sorry for my bad english  ::)

Hi daniel
I can tell you what 1 of my naphthalene mothballs weight it is 4,7 g, but there are different forms like real balls, pills like a pill and I have seen flat pills like a tablett. I only use the round moth balls 5 for 20 gallon ( 77 liter). I only use 87 octane gasoline thes are the cheapest, 95 is aalready $ 0.10 more per gallon. My engine is a 6 cylinder 4,3 liter and I travel only crowded city. till now I save around 70%.
greetings
walt

atlantex

Hi Walt,

QuoteI only use 87 octane...

well, this may be the point, here in germany, you normally can buy 3 sorts of fuel, 91 octane (normal), 95 octane (super) and 98 octane (super+), the next generation has 100 octane or more and is called v-power by the shell company, many stations sell it already.

When mothballs/naphtalin improves the octane value, then makes this only sens with low octane fuel, so I could try it with normal fuel + naphtalin.

Yesterday, I ordered some peaces of morthballs via ebay  ;)
http://cgi.ebay.de/Mottenkugeln-Original-Omas-Mottenkugeln_W0QQitemZ320021238590QQihZ011QQcategoryZ81231QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hope that's the right material, I think so...  ;D

I will post my results

greez

daniel