Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Naphtalen in your gas tank ? 30 % more mileage ?

Started by hartiberlin, July 29, 2006, 04:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis Oswald

sounds like you're saying that higher octane gas will get you better mileage.... which is something everyone knows.  So - buy premium.... or buy regular and add mothballs.   ;)
I don't trust the oil companies any farther than I can throw them.  But I would rather let them add the octane... than put mothballs in my tank.

The Acetone... that is a different story....

Walter Hofmann

hi elvis,
it is straingh that you will put acetone in your gasoline but rather let you charge that the oilcompanys put naphthalene ( mothballs) in the gasoline then to do it your self. I mean if you like paing the higher price for premium no probleme with me just go ahaed.
As for me I stick with my methode 87 gasoline plus mothballs equals 70% more milage.
greetings
walt

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Walter Hofmann

Hi pese,
I dont know what you wana say the link is nothing new but in my case naphthalene brings me about 70 to 80 % more milaege and thats good enough for me to stick with it.
greetings
walt

Liberty

Quote from: Walter Hofmann on September 04, 2006, 05:59:04 AM
Hi pese,
I dont know what you wana say the link is nothing new but in my case naphthalene brings me about 70 to 80 % more milaege and thats good enough for me to stick with it.
greetings
walt

Walt,

That is real interesting results.  Have you tried to go back to normal gas after your test using modified fuel, to make sure that it is only the modified fuel that resulted in the savings?  This would rule out a better seal around the rings of the engine (resulting in better economy) from possible moth ball residue in the engine etc...

It would be interesting to prove that the mileage went back to the previous economy level when you returned to regular fuel.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor