Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Donald Smith Device self looping no cap no batteries bright Lights !

Started by gadgetmall, November 09, 2012, 06:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

gadgetmall

I made reference to the low powered ts3001 because they are free. It  outputs a perfect half duty square wave and is an adjustable PWM  in that range . The designer of the Ultralow powered chip ts3001 gave those specs  it operates on 0.8 to 1 volts at 1ua . I got three and will try it . otherwise just build the one that is referenced which is also cheap to build .

this is close to what he has . We noticed he is using a diode for some purpose maybe to measure . This is not exact yet as stated by the worn out inventer . We do not know any values as of yet nor what is injected with the square wave generator that drives Q1 - Q2 . These are all reference diagrams referenced my Him . What he has on the table is another matter..Maybe
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

poynt99

Kurt said that his 9V FG supply is "isolated". It is not.

If he wants to know for sure that the device is self-oscillating and powering itself, he needs to remove the 9V supply from his function generator.

See the attached for the current path.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

gadgetmall

There again the reference to isolated By him would defiantly mean that the grounds are not in the same plain . I don't know for sure but one wire from 9+ without a common won't do . Again this is reference only and NOT drawn By Kurt.
We all have the same Question about the sig gen . We all know you can resonate a transformer with an SG to power lights but so does he. He took the Smith device to the extreme testing  and i am sure he Knows .We also do not know if the comparator even has 9 volt supply on it's output leg or even if the 555 is driven by the loop . We will today though..
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

TinselKoala

Where is the LED hooked in, and where are the instrumental readings taken?

(I know the TS3001 was just a suggestion, and my comment was to do with the 1 uA current draw: this timer is a really neat thing but it's probably not going to be able to drive a bipolar transistor directly. There would have to be a CMOS inverter or other high-impedance input stage with a ttl output for a bipolar drive, or a mosfet gate driver chip to drive a mosfet gate, I think. You might be able to drive a 2n7000 mosfet directly with it, but maybe not even that.)

I note that in "the other place" he's said,
Quoteit is very hard to replicate the effect, but im trying to systematize the process, there is a VERY fine setting on signal gen, and to tell you the truth im having difficulty replicating it, but bottom line is its all there, just have to understand it.

Re "isolation" of the signal source: it must have a common ground with the power section, yes? Just the signal input to the 100R base resistor of the first transistor isn't going to do anything unless the ground of the signal source is connected to the emitter somehow, I think, by connecting to the common ground at the emitter of the second transistor.