Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My first ou transformer experiment

Started by Neo-X, November 13, 2012, 08:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycut06

Lol!  ;D  If ur results are not that good I suggest you take a look at thanes bitoroid setup, this is what trafos should be! 90deg. Phase shift no cemf on primary.... Mabuhay!  ;)

The Observer

Various Experiment I have done validate that the most energy comes from a transformer when resonating it.
Every transformer is different.
Anyways I can light a 3 V led through a 10-1 stepdown transformer with a 1.5 volt battery at only the resonant frequency of the transformer.

So my suggestion is to find the resonant frequency of the transformer for maximum effect.

To see the effect of resonating a transformer see below.

Best Regards,
                    The Observer

poynt99

Quote from: The Observer on November 14, 2012, 12:51:01 AM
Various Experiment I have done validate that the most energy comes from a transformer when resonating it.

Best Regards,
                    The Observer
Voltage should not be confused with energy.

At resonance, the voltage and current are 90 degrees out of phase.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

The Observer

Poynt,

Like I said... At only the resonant frequency of the transformer (an audio transformer in this case)... does the 3 Volt LED (or 20 of them) light up using only a 1.5 volt battery.

This is not a joule thief... it works at only 1 specific frequency.

The transformer literally hums only at it's resonant frequency.
The transformer is also a 10 to 1 step down transformer.

In fact.. if you hook the LEDs up to the primary instead of the 10 to 1 stepped down secondary, the LEDs will promptly burn out !

Anyone can verify this by resonating a transformer with a load (like a light) and observing the results !

Best Wishes,
                    The Observer

TinselKoala

Quote from: The Observer on November 14, 2012, 10:01:58 AM
Poynt,

Like I said... At only the resonant frequency of the transformer (an audio transformer in this case)... does the 3 Volt LED (or 20 of them) light up using only a 1.5 volt battery.
How do you "resonate" the transformer and light up the 20 LEDs with a 1.5 volt battery? What is driving the transformer? Please show your complete circuit. In the image above, you are driving the transformer with a signal generator or some kind of oscillator, aren't you? Is this powered by a 1.5 volt battery?
This is not a joule thief... it works at only 1 specific frequency.
What is a Joule Thief? Do they work at multiple frequencies.... or are they self-resonant, locking into the resonant frequency of their coil sets "automagically"?

The transformer literally hums only at it's resonant frequency.
Congratulations... you've discovered magnetostriction.
The transformer is also a 10 to 1 step down transformer.
What are the turns on the primary and secondary? A transformer with 10:1 turns ratio can be used as a 10:1 step down, or a 1:10 step up transformer, depending on which side is driven and which side is the load side. It is not clear to me what you are talking about here, because of the next statement:

In fact.. if you hook the LEDs up to the primary instead of the 10 to 1 stepped down secondary, the LEDs will promptly burn out !
So you are using a 1.5 volt battery somehow to "resonate" the primary, and if you hook your LEDs up directly there they will burn out.... all 20 of them..... but if they are hooked up to the 10:1 stepped down secondary.... they won't.
Please show your complete circuit, including how you are resonating the transformer using a 1.5 volt battery.

Anyone can verify this by resonating a transformer with a load (like a light) and observing the results !

Best Wishes,
                    The Observer

Voltage is not power, and worse than that.... power is not energy.

Wait until you start resonating air-core coils that don't saturate, by driving them at 1/4 wavelength, and observing those results. You might be "shocked" at what you will find.