Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

madsen

@ Nomen lumi:

I just read the link you posted concerning the Italian President Cossiga, and his alleged claim that 9/11 was carried out by the CIA and the Mossad.  It turns out he was being sarcastic and does not really think 9/11 was an inside job.  His statement was meant as a dig at left-wing politicians in Italy.

Here's a blog with links and analysis:  http://conspiracydebunkers.blogspot.com/2008/02/alex-jones-and-francesco-cossiga-911.html

Here's an article written by Cossiga (in Italian) in which he explicitly denies the "inside job" theories.  Translated excerpts are given in the blog above, but the translation function on google seemed to work fairly well for me. 

WARNING:  Any "truth movement" people might find that blogger's tone insulting.  I'll post two key quotes here if you don't want to visit it:

He affirms, "I refuse the conspiracy theory, which is a smart and sometimes sincere contrafaction of reality caused by the fear of that (reality)".

And also: "Rembering how "open" american society is, I think it's very unlikely, I may say impossible, that 9/11 was an inside job".

b0rg13

if american society is so * open * .... where is the video footage of the missile hitting the pentagon ?

...at this point in reading your posts Madsen ive never seen any one so bent on defending BULLSHIT.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

madsen

Quote from: b0rg13 on September 15, 2008, 09:20:33 PM
if american society is so * open * .... where is the video footage of the missile hitting the pentagon ?

Good question! 

ETA:  Remember it is Cossiga (who was supposed to be a witness for your side) saying the US is open, not me. 

b0rg13

Quote from: b0rg13 on September 15, 2008, 09:20:33 PM

...at this point in reading your posts Madsen ive never seen any one so bent on defending BULLSHIT.

opps did i say missile ?, i ment to say MASSIVE jumbo jet.(some where there is a UTUBE vid where the reporter clearly says missile and then corrects himself, i guess i was thinking of that when i made my mistake).

(tho i am curious in ALL of the so called crash sites i cant see a single seat/bag/ and so on and so on that in any other REAL crash TOTALLY litters the whole area)
...hehe oh thats right , the plane vaporized !....another first in world history?...but wait!, they got DNA from ALL the passengers ......so with out question a plane must have hit the pentagon..gee now im confused, how about you?.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

madsen

Hi Nomen luni,

I think the clearest evidence that he was not serious was that he said explicitly in the other article that  "I think it's very unlikely, I may say impossible, that 9/11 was an inside job" (translation from the website; if you use google to translate the original, it comes out extremely close to this). 

However, I am an American, knowing basically nothing about Italian politics, and it was definitely not obvious to me that he was joking or whatever in the original article at first.

In the passage you quoted though,  it seems to me that he must be speaking ironically when he says:

"Osama, leader of â€Ã...“the great and powerful movement of islamic revenge Al Quaedaâ€Ã, - God bless him!"

I can't imagine a western, Catholic politician saying such a thing seriously.  Also, he is supposedly accusing Berlusconi of faking the recording of Osama for political purposes, which is a fairly scandalous accusation---I think "over the top" would be how I would categorize it. 

Sorry I'm late replying on the other links.  I checked into the countdown story/video a little today, but won't be able to reply until at least tomorrow due to work.

I'd also be interested in seeing input from any Italian speakers here.