Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Eden

Quote from: utilitarian on April 17, 2008, 06:41:45 PM

Do you know what a nation with massive corruption exhibits?  Massive poverty and huge gaps between the rich and poor, with the middle class being largely non-existent.  U.S. exhibits none of these.  Even in a recession, the majority of the world would kill to be a simple, middle-class suburban American.  Most people can afford to buy a home.  A car costs what, three months salary for most people?    Going out to eat is generally a trivial expense.  Compare that to the rest of the world.  Even in Europe, things are much more expensive.

So we will take our "massive corruption" thank you very much.  And it is not open.  Lots of politicians have been thoroughly investigated at the mere hint of corruption.  Remember Whitewater?  And this was a deal where the Clintons actually lost money.

these are statments that are far from correct.
look at the figures and read reports.

as  Cap-Z-ro puts so eloquently:
"I'm afraid I cannot say the same for the dissenting minority who it would seem failed to do due diligence on this important issue...ending up in a debate unable to address issues raised.

I've seen respectable people I know personally, of above average intelligence in other areas do this...and as often happens pride takes over, leaving them to engage in aspersion casting instead of true debate...feeling bad about it later...and still doing it again later too "

Utilitarian and Bill,
please do some serious homework, investigate, you'll see for yourselves.
it is not only important for you but for mankind...

Feynman

QuoteMassive poverty and huge gaps between the rich and poor, with the middle class being largely non-existent.  U.S. exhibits none of these

The middle class is being systematically destroyed. The economic crisis ensures a rapidly dwindling standard of living.  Wages are falling.  Our industrial base has already been gutted and sold to China. All that remains are the debt and service sectors, which are rapidly contracting now that the credit cycle is turning over.  Yes, our country has been great, but it is changing very very rapidly. There are powerful people who want to use this crisis as an excuse for further economic and political centralization. And most of the responsibility lies with the central bankers.

Of course, for the real economic picture you must look around, because the official statistics are outright lies. America's credit card is maxed out.  We have reached the absolute hard limit of credit expansion, with serious consequences brewing. Here are some following charts which use the pre-Clinton era method of calculating US statistics.

Money Supply Growth

Unemployment

GDP

Consumer Price Inflation

As you can see, thirty years of fiscal irresponsibility is now coming back to haunt us. Unemployment is approx 13.5% and rising. Inflation rate is about 18% annualized and rising. There is going to be a prolonged, deep global recession with a world-wide famine, probably starting mid-2009.  We have leaders that are responsible for this.  I do not buy 'they didn't see it coming'.   I rather consider them willfully negligent at best,  and more likely complicit.

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks Bill...I kind of thought you would.

Now if I can just find a way to convince you to watch a Ted Gunderson Google video. :)

Regards...

FreqShift

------------------------------------

Gasoline now $4.00... soon $5.00... then beyond...

And today Bush proclaims he wants all cars to get 31MPG by 2015.

What a joke!

Isn't part of the problem most of us people? We have turned into pussys. Scared to stand up and fight for truth.

So continue to drive your SUV's, (pretty soon it will cost $300.00 to fill them), And kick back on your couches on watch the 'rigged' elections.  Ye haw America, present and future wasteland.

-----------------------------------

b0rg13

Quote from: FreqShift on April 24, 2008, 12:09:18 AM
------------------------------------

Gasoline now $4.00... soon $5.00... then beyond...

And today Bush proclaims he wants all cars to get 31MPG by 2015.

What a joke!

Isn't part of the problem most of us people? We have turned into pussys. Scared to stand up and fight for truth.

So continue to drive your SUV's, (pretty soon it will cost $300.00 to fill them), And kick back on your couches on watch the 'rigged' elections.  Ye haw America, present and future wasteland.

-----------------------------------

i have to agree with you there , what a great joke( what bush is really saying is F****K you all we have NO intention of getting of gasoline EVER), and yup the people seem to be a bunch of pussies who are happy to just sit back and lap it all up.
i thought it was interesting on the news just about a week ago how the 5 oil co's were pulled up infront of congress to ask why they have made billions of $$$$ in profit,in fact the highest ever profit or any co on the planet, and the five of them all stammered and stuttered and looked around and had no answers, then they were asked why they should have been given the 170million tax brake last year and still no answers from them, when they were asked how much was put into research to find better ways there COMBINED total was about 100million( lmao less then the tax brake, in other words if they REALLY did do any research YOU, THATS RIGHT YYOUU!!!!!!!! paid for it out of your taxes and it cost them NOTHING TO COME UP WITH NO ANSWERS WHAT SO EVER, it cost you the pubic for them to do nothing lol, these guys have it SWEET).

.......in our country our gov just passed a law where we have to have engine size sticker and how far it might get on a liter of gas on any car being sold(our gas just hit $2 a liter btw), THIS is to help EDUCATE the people on engine size and teach them that by the year 2015( hhmmmmmm that year ring any bells?) the average driver will know how to save between $20 and $40 from there fuel bill each week, ( LMFAO). to me this is another joke and our gov is saying once again F***K YOU were are staying on gas.

..i gave my car up when gas was $1 a liter, i simply cant imagine or bring my self to pay $2 a liter to travel 5 to 7 kilometers. i live in town so i ride a mountain bike around and all i see is people backed up in traffic in there expensive gas guzzeling cars tapping there steering wheels impatently and there all going no where really fast.

...i think if our rulers and govs really wanted to get out of the gasoline trap they would be impimenting electric cars/conversions, but there is not even a hint of the idea, we have a talk back show after the news each night and it goes over hot topics and people are brought in and interviewed ,....after the congress thing on the news we did our own * bring the top guys in * type show and ask them questions( but these guys are from the power co's), there were asked what kind of money is being spent on research and what not, i was supprised that NOT MUCH ATALL isbeing done about anything , oh we have wind power and solar power and ummmm stuff like that they said, no frekin shit ? weve had that for years, i was dumb struck when they were asked what are we looking into now and whats our future looking like ?, the answer was this.....>>>> we are looking at better ways to find more coal/gas/oil <<<<, between our gov and the rulers that be and the power people im CONVINCED we are being sucked dry by a bunch of crooks and rapists, what other explanation could there be ?, for you people who are looking for the PRESIDENT OF USA to save you or the GOV of your country to SAVE YOU, GET REAL, there going to bleed you dry, if the problem is going to be sorted out its going to have to start with each and everyone of us, why are we sucked dry ? BECAUSE WE ARE BEING DEPENDANT ON THEM FOR ANSWERS, and what do you get when your looking for answers folks ?, %100 of the time there is some little bitch charging you for it.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.