Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Red

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 17, 2008, 01:25:52 AM
@ All:

It was not, nor is now, an illegal war!  Hell, Hillary voted for it, as did the majority of congress. 

Bill (Peace)

So if America thinks it's ok to invade a country for WMD's oops Saddams terrorist links  oops. oh wait it was just Oil really, Iraqs, Irans, Afghanistan's land for the pipeline. Then it "MUST" be legal!

Oh shit China is invading America for Brown Bears and Redwood forests...

And the whole of America would scream! "It's an unprovoced illegal attack on our sovereignty and way of life"

Really my friend, stop being an apologist like half your countrymen and face the black and white truth!
The war was a planned invasion for oil and that is what makes it Illegal regardless of what the invading country, America, might think! The whole world is watching and knows what America is....full of it!

Pirate88179

Red:

I don't know what country you are from but your facts are wrong.  You really should know your history before making a slamming post on a man's country like that.  I am not even going to waste my time to explain it to you.  You would not even listen to the facts as presented so all I can say is...enjoy whatever piss hole of a country you live in. We will be here to bail your butts out again whenever you need us.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

utilitarian

Quote from: Red on April 29, 2008, 10:36:48 AM
So if America thinks it's ok to invade a country for WMD's oops Saddams terrorist links  oops. oh wait it was just Oil really, Iraqs, Irans, Afghanistan's land for the pipeline. Then it "MUST" be legal!

What you call countries are sometimes just hostage situations.  Like, which dictator is holding these people hostage now.  I wish the Iraq war had gone better, or not at all, but we are not building any damn oil pipeline.

Look, America is a tremendous force for good in this world.  You are probably too much of an idiot to realize how much of your country's safety you owe to America's willingness to unleash holy hell upon any nation that starts invading its neighbors.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

(Hear, hear!  Pirate)

Red

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 30, 2008, 09:51:21 PM
Red:

I don't know what country you are from but your facts are wrong.  We will be here to bail your butts out again whenever you need us.

Bill

Really?  Again? When did it happen the last time? Oh yes. I forgot, America saved the world from itself!

My Facts are wrong? In that it was only America that decided the war was legal and Just while the UN choked on the arrogance?

You are right though, I should stop slamming a person / country for being reluctant to challenge a government being run by bullies and nut jobs.
Mebbe next time America will vote for the Left oriented government, oh, wait, America does not have anything left of center right. Quite the shiz then huh?

pese

Fight not so much to the FOR and HOWEVER!

If it is true that the WTC usual over 7000 .
if this was true :
People notice, and just over half of this
unfortunate day "free" had received, we can
certainly thank "God" (for the ways) that no more people to complain
were.
Peace
GP

How can find out m itis true , or not ??
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...