Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NASA Report on Tesla's Zero Point Energy (page 41)

Started by rukiddingme, December 10, 2012, 02:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rukiddingme

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20050170447_2005172301.pdf

3.3.7 Long-Range Longitudinal Wave Transmission Finally, the BSRF researchers demonstrated longitudinal waves being transmitted and then received several thousand feet away. Inside the BSRF laboratory building a conventional continuous wave (CW) radio transmitter was connected to the pancake transmitter coil. Outside (on the seashore beach 3,000 ft away), a conventional (shortwave) portable radio receiver was connected to the pancake receiver coil, which in turn was connected to a copper screen immersed in the ocean as an "antenna" for the longitudinal waves. The signal reception [at a frequency of 2.94 megahertz (MHz)] was shown. It was not demonstrated to what extent the screen immersed in the ocean was augmenting the reception process; however, it should be noted that there was no "line of sight" from the transmitter to the receiver and the transmission distance was too short to use reflecting the signal from the ionosphere. It was also stated that the transmitter location was not only 3,000 ft away but was behind a mountain. Therefore, the point of the BSRF demonstration was to show that longitudinal waves (at this frequency) can more readily penetrate matter than can transverse waves.

4.3.6 Summary of Principles for Accessing ZPE It is possible to summarize the respective principles used by Dr. Nikola Tesla and Edwin V. Gray to release what each inventor claimed was an output energy greater than the input energy, as follows: 1) Generate a relatively high voltage by an applicable method. 2) Discharge the voltage across a spark-gap. 3) Control the duration and direction of the discharge. 4) Capture (with a metallic receiver that is not directly connected to the spark-gap) a (postulated) "mass-free" component of electricity that is radiated from the discharge. 5) Feed a sufficient fraction of the captured energy back to continue Step 1. One can hypothesize that the "mass-free" "radiant electricity" momentarily coheres and collects a very small amount of the ZPE field as it traverses the space between the discharge and the metallic receiver and that the collected energy is significantly larger than the energy dissipated in the initial spark discharge.

Neo-X

Thanks for sharing this info. This is another proof that ou really exits. But i just wondering, whats so especial about pancake coil than cylindrical coil? Tesla's pancake coil is wound in bipillar but we can also make a bipillar in cylindrical coil. Would the pancake coil have less inductance than cylindrical coil?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: rukiddingme on December 10, 2012, 02:25:13 AM
It was also stated that the transmitter location was not only 3,000 ft away but was behind a mountain.

3000 feet away yet "behind a mountain"? a little over half a mile away and yet behind a mountain?   that's pretty small "mountain"... or a pretty big exaggeration. ;)

anyways, thanks for the link. it was a very interesting read!
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

golfinj98

Better copy and whatever was posted here. Went to use that link and it was not accessible.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: golfinj98 on December 10, 2012, 05:55:40 AM
Better copy and whatever was posted here. Went to use that link and it was not accessible.
i had no problem downloading it a short while ago. i'll post it to the download section here at overunity.com. link coming shortly...

edited to add link: http://www.overunity.com/downloads/sa/view/down/522/
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe