Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

UFO politics Keeps his word 12-12 12 Let the games begin.......

Started by ramset, December 13, 2012, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestocks2006

Quote from: ramset on January 02, 2013, 09:33:32 PM
This UFO is one hard working fellow.......

TORQUE_TEST_ONE - YouTube

Thx
Chet
Yes a lot of work and commendable,
However;
P=V*(F1-F2)
P=power
V=tangential speed at the contact interphase Belt-Pulley
V=pi*N*D
Pi=3.14
N=revolutions per second
D is the pulley diameter
F1 and F2 are the tensions on the belt segments (rope, wire etc)
Also P=V*F1*[1-e^(-u*theta)]
u=friction coefficient
theta is the wrap angle in radians.

It appears there is a sign error with his calculations overstating the power...
He is using P=V*(F1+F2)...

Thanks for the video
Mike

tinman

Quote from: Nickstir on January 02, 2013, 11:06:09 PM
UFOPolitics video on the torque test is based on Peter Lindemann's -- Electric Motor Secrets. Peter's video can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGuf1geOiQ

The first 13 minutes of Peter's video should give you an idea of what UFO is trying to do. UFO has mentioned in the past that he uses Lindemann's -- Electric Motor Secrets like a 'bible'.

Nickstir
Hi Nickstir
UFO has once again messed up his test result's.
For some one (UFO) that claim's to be a mechanic and have some sort of degree in physic's,simple mesurment's just keep eluding him.
The test he just carried out, are just plain wrong.
UFO
Time after time UFO dose test that are wrong and missleading to those that know no better,and now it is getting beyond a joke.
He (UFO) obviously dose not take Peter's work very seriously at all.Infact it would seem he has no idea as to how Peter done his measurment's.

UFO added the 6.67 lb from F2B to the 35.58lb of F2A.
This is incorrect.
The 6.67lb has to be subtracted from the 35.58lb to get the deflection force.

Correct input output mesurment's are

Input=v x A=w   33.59 x 114.2 =3835.97 watts
1HP = 746 watts.
input HP= 3835.97 watts/746 watts=5.142HP input.

Output=feet per second x lb deflection
69.73 fps x 28.97 lb deflection=2020.078flb per second
flb/HP is 2020.078/550=3.672HP output.

Efficiency is
output-3.672/input of 5.142=71.4% efficiency.

Standard motor specs as posted by UFO
Input-36 volts At 103 amps=3708 watts
Output=4HP.

Summery
Standard motor-input 3708 watts
Output 4HP
UFO motor-input 3835.97 watt's
Output-3.672HP
Go figure?

There are some that say UFO could use people that have knowledge to help him along this journey.But the truth is UFO is not interested in people that have a difference of opinion to his own-and this i know first hand.

You will never see a side by side test done correctly between UFO's mod motor and a standard motor by UFO him self.
Infact i havnt seen a correct efficiency test done on one of his moded motors yet that is correct.

Only the blind see truth within lies.

MileHigh

Nickstir:

QuoteUFOPolitics video on the torque test is based on Peter Lindemann's -- Electric Motor Secrets. Peter's video can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGuf1geOiQ

The first 13 minutes of Peter's video should give you an idea of what UFO is trying to do. UFO has mentioned in the past that he uses Lindemann's -- Electric Motor Secrets like a 'bible'.

The first thirty minutes or so of the video are great.

Unfortunately there is a big fail that starts at 38:12, the "big secret" discussion.

Peter says, "The back-EMF destroys 3.2 volts."

Then he goes on to say, "9.6 watts of energy is destroyed by the back-EMF and 2.4 watts of electricity is what creates all of the mechanical energy of what the motor puts out.  That is the secret of this problem."

This "destroying" is what I think UFO calls the "Witch."

I hate to be a bearer of bad news but Peter has it backwards.

The 2.4 watts of power is what is lost as heat in the resistance of the commutator and the resistance of the armature wire.
The 9.6 watts of power is the voltage drop times the current that is being transformed into the mechanical energy output of the motor.

So there is no "destroying" by the counter-EMF (a.k.a. the back-EMF.)  What Peter thinks is "destroying" is just the electrical input power being transformed into the torque x angular velocity output power of the motor, i.e.; the useful mechanical output.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

Astounding.

I just looked and nobody is talking about the clear error in his calculations. They have more important things to worry about..... it seems that their motor "kits" are being shipped with unmagnetized stator magnets !!

It certainly seems to me that there are some rather large communication breakdowns in this story. The "kits" seem to be a bunch of parts that some junior clerk is throwing into a box, without even caring to check if the parts are complete, usable or even fit together. And to ship unmagnetized stators to a bunch of amateur motor builders.... is a cruel joke at best. At least I am laughing in my coffee about it. I'm sure some of those who paid hundreds of dollars and waited weeks for their parts are also quite amused. I imagine their mirth will increase even further when the torque computation error is noticed.

bboj

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 03, 2013, 03:34:15 AM
Astounding.

I just looked and nobody is talking about the clear error in his calculations. They have more important things to worry about..... it seems that their motor "kits" are being shipped with unmagnetized stator magnets !!

It certainly seems to me that there are some rather large communication breakdowns in this story. The "kits" seem to be a bunch of parts that some junior clerk is throwing into a box, without even caring to check if the parts are complete, usable or even fit together. And to ship unmagnetized stators to a bunch of amateur motor builders.... is a cruel joke at best. At least I am laughing in my coffee about it. I'm sure some of those who paid hundreds of dollars and waited weeks for their parts are also quite amused. I imagine their mirth will increase even further when the torque computation error is noticed.

Astounding?

It is clear by now, that this is a common occurrence - sad but true.