Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TK device, TPU.. Only enter if you seek truth. Cause here it is...

Started by elementSix, December 14, 2012, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on October 23, 2016, 06:20:19 AM
It looks like there is something in this thread that has to be buried quickly. Could you please tell me what it is?

As of late I believe that is what S9 is doing.  Putting page after page of useless wordage and pics that are bigger than the normal page. And as was said on this page, the block diagrams are junk.

Mags

scratchrobot

Quote from: Sequental.9 on October 21, 2016, 01:29:20 PM

PS Are you Ok ? It may be just a moment of stress or its the drugs and the drink ? Could be all 3 hahahahah !!!!

If you wish to challenge me then do so with some real data !!! That is again impossible for you as you don't even know what a watt is hahaha

No sir don't worry I will teach you son !!! haha lol x

I'm okay, are you?
Why not just answer my questions?
I'm not challenging you, you are the one with claims of an ufo made of piramides technology.
I think most people who read your posts think you are the one on some hallucinating drugs.

scratchrobot

Quote from: Sequental.9 on October 24, 2016, 07:06:56 AM
BLOCK DIAGRAMS ? What do you want ? A 3 D animation get real ! Your lucky its a block diagram ! Anyway thanks to all the emails from people that just get on with the job !!!

How do you like your TPU ??? No w build them as I have presented and in the most simplistic way possible or forever dream of owning one !!

Keep talking crap and then that will only reflect what your brain is made off !!!

LOL XXX HAHAH GOOD LUCK ! I WIN !

You are the one talking crap here and you know it.
Why are you waisting your time here writing huge post's when you need it building megawatt device's for your customers.

Can someone tell me how i can remove my account from this site?

Hoppy

Quote from: scratchrobot on October 24, 2016, 07:53:54 AM

Can someone tell me how i can remove my account from this site?

You are not allowed to escape the lunatic asylum.  :(

scratchrobot

Quote from: Hoppy on October 24, 2016, 08:06:35 AM
You are not allowed to escape the lunatic asylum.  :(

Lol... I guess so because i can't find a link to remove my account  >:(