Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

V Gate Magnetic Config

Started by Shankopotamus, December 23, 2012, 08:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdneilson

The outer casing is made of perspex, the only metal components are the magnets, Iron ferrite rods and bismuth, the bar magnets can be cancelled by simply creating a horse shoe, the bar magnet then becomes the middle section and looses 90% of its attraction.  Also, the fact that lateral motion is achieved on 11 cylinders, thats 33 magnets @ 1kg pull force far outway the attraction of the "compromised" magnets.  The reason the casing is made of perspex is to remove static build up as this can reduce the stability of the magnetic fields.  The design has a equal pull along its shaft to ensure equal load on the magnetic bearings.  I have calculated the guass at each stage of each gate, there is 3 times the amount of pull force to counteract the reverse attraction at the end of the gate.  This is why I believe this will work. 

TinselKoala

Quote from: Jdneilson on November 21, 2013, 04:08:54 PM
The outer casing is made of perspex, the only metal components are the magnets, Iron ferrite rods and bismuth, the bar magnets can be cancelled by simply creating a horse shoe, the bar magnet then becomes the middle section and looses 90% of its attraction.  Also, the fact that lateral motion is achieved on 11 cylinders, thats 33 magnets @ 1kg pull force far outway the attraction of the "compromised" magnets.  The reason the casing is made of perspex is to remove static build up as this can reduce the stability of the magnetic fields.  The design has a equal pull along its shaft to ensure equal load on the magnetic bearings.  I have calculated the guass at each stage of each gate, there is 3 times the amount of pull force to counteract the reverse attraction at the end of the gate.  This is why I believe this will work.
The perspex case makes sense because it doesn't allow eddy currents.
You are wrong about "static buildup" influencing magnetic fields if you are talking about electrostatics, and in fact a metal housing would not allow electrostatic fields/charges to build up whereas a plastic one like Perspex would.
The rest, the part I can decode, is an empirical issue. Can you show any evidence, even in a simulation, that a _single_ "cylinder" unit can overcome its own losses? Your calculations don't mean much to me unless I can see your working. Errors have been made before in calculations!
Do you have any experience with magnetic bearings? With bismuth metal in conjunction with magnets? And what about the issue that the original "V-gate" doesn't work, and nobody has made any variation on one that does?

Jdneilson

The original calloway vgate posted by roobert33 loses all its momentum in lifting the stator magnet. and any device that relies on mechanical intervention will hit the same hurdle. if you are lifting something it requires energy!  I have the guass readings I was refering to, based on a bar magnets end (maximum pull force) sliding towards the middle of the bar magnet.

If you imagine the width of the magnets being 6mm wide
12 magnets per side of the vgate
and an offset of 0.5mm per stage in the vgate.

I will try and find them and post shortly

Jdneilson

I understand how magnetic fields work, I am using 3ds max for design and femm 4.2 for magnetic calculations.  I am looking at using bismuth as shielding although alkaline is a cheaper alternative but not as effective.  Dimagnetics basicly act like a mirror to magnetic forces, the forces cannot penetrate the surface and are reflected back.  As for the the bearings, using 2 ring magnets, the outer a NS and the inner SN and the repelling force sits the shaft central, magnets at both ends of the shaft, also repelling forces keep the shaft from being displaced.  The vacuum is to remove air friction, the bearings to remove mechanical friction and the magnetic clutch so power can be transfered via the vacuum. 

Jdneilson

I'm not sure where I read that static charges can influence magnetic bearings, I believe it was an article regarding Earnshaws theorem.  Regarding the rotation of magnets in a repelling state, I will tap off the static at the bearings as a precaution, a fluorescent tube should be sufficient.