Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

V Gate Magnetic Config

Started by Shankopotamus, December 23, 2012, 08:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shankopotamus

@DAVE...
Interesting...but could enough electric energy be generated from one complete rotation of the "V" to effectively "pulse" the top coil?
-never thought about it this way.

Dave45

Yes the coil would have to be powered by external circuit,
You can think of one rotation as one pulse, the coil is on until the gate is reached then the coil is off, allowing the gate to pass then on again.

I wonder how the coil would be effected if the drum was rotated,where the coil would be used as a gen instead of a driver, the amount of energy generated in the coil compared to a conventional setup.

The Hendershot device resembles the v gate,

happyfunball

Quote from: Dave45 on December 26, 2012, 09:15:02 AM
Yes the coil would have to be powered by external circuit,
You can think of one rotation as one pulse, the coil is on until the gate is reached then the coil is off, allowing the gate to pass then on again.

I wonder how the coil would be effected if the drum was rotated,where the coil would be used as a gen instead of a driver, the amount of energy generated in the coil compared to a conventional setup.

The Hendershot device resembles the v gate,

There's nowhere near enough force to create sufficient pulse current to overcome the end of the 'gate.' The V Gate is basically just dropping a magnet. Picking it back up ain't gonna happen without external current.

Shankopotamus

@HappyFun... & @Dave

I'm loving this. I only wish I would have found this site / group of like-minded people years ago...I was starting to think I was crazy for thinking more about free energy than what "so-and-so was doing on some dumb tv show".

I'm sure since you guys are avid users, you've probably seen this, but this is a very convincing vid, which not only moves the "gate" away from the top termination point, but also activates another "push gate" at the bottom of the revolution.

Is this possible? Or is the guy using music to mask the noise of an outside power source?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLek_3Hpwus

Thanks!

happyfunball

Quote from: Shankopotamus on December 26, 2012, 01:17:10 PM
@HappyFun... & @Dave

I'm loving this. I only wish I would have found this site / group of like-minded people years ago...I was starting to think I was crazy for thinking more about free energy than what "so-and-so was doing on some dumb tv show".

I'm sure since you guys are avid users, you've probably seen this, but this is a very convincing vid, which not only moves the "gate" away from the top termination point, but also activates another "push gate" at the bottom of the revolution.

Is this possible? Or is the guy using music to mask the noise of an outside power source?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLek_3Hpwus

Thanks!

Yes, he's using music and a rather elaborate wrap around background to hide an induction setup or an air blower. You'll notice how he's oddly careful to keep it in one spot when he rotates it 360 for a good view. It's an old video and a complete fake.