Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The EVER-LASTING POWER New device generates clean and free energy (Permanent mag

Started by everlastingpower, January 08, 2013, 02:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: everlastingpower on January 09, 2013, 02:04:33 PM
did you test it ?

DID YOU?

Of course you did not. It is not "our" responsibility to "test" your unsupported claims, it is YOUR responsibility to provide proof!!

everlastingpower

again and again
this site is for genius people only
and im searching for talented to build to prototype
stop wasting my time and go do something useful

everlastingpower

Dear Friend

Firstly Thanks for taking time on reading my message
Secondly I'm her not to take your money or selling you any kind of scams
I'm giving you and the whole world my new theory for free

My name is Mohamed Khalifa
Inventor from Egypt and I invented
Permanent magnet perpetual engine
Patent Number: GB2485625
I would like to publish this news

As must of you knowing that I have new theory for
Free clean energy source device

Until now I have only applied for patent
Did not build the prototype and
I'm looking for someone talented experience to do it

So if you know someone educated enough or have experience in magnets
Who can build my prototype?
Please forward my message to him

I have made small movie in my site
Explained how to make it
http://seaservices-eg.com/everlastingpower/

In the main time I believe there is some kind of
Conspiracy to hide my invention from the world

So do whatever you can to tell the world about this new idea
You got to show the world
Let everyone knows that free energy is possible
Save the Planet

This idea for new Device generates clean and free energy
Will change the world
Imagine electric batteries can last for ever in every one hand

This invention
Can be the only solution for our planet problems
Like Pollution and Global warming
Read More in: http://seaservices-eg.com/everlastingpower/
PLEASE SPREAD THIS NEWS LET EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT
This is my gift to the mankind

TinselKoala

Quote from: everlastingpower on January 09, 2013, 02:45:33 PM
Dear Friend

Firstly Thanks for taking time on reading my message
Secondly I'm her not to take your money or selling you any kind of scams
I'm giving you and the whole world my new theory for free
Your "theory" does not meet the requirements of a real scientific theory. It is on a par with my "theory": if pigs had wings and pilot's licences, they could fly.
In other words, your "theory" is worth exactly what you are "charging" for it: nothing.

My name is Mohamed Khalifa
Inventor from Egypt and I invented
Permanent magnet perpetual engine
Patent Number: GB2485625
I would like to publish this news
YOU DO NOT HAVE A PATENT, do you. The number you keep citing is for a patent APPLICATION which has zero chance of being granted, because it doesn't meet the basic requirements that are necessary in every patent. Every time you refer to it as a PATENT, you are lying.

As must of you knowing that I have new theory for
Free clean energy source device

Until now I have only applied for patent
Did not build the prototype and
I'm looking for someone talented experience to do it
That is right, and this statement should be attached in every place where you have claimed to have a patent. You have NO patent, NO working model, NO proof-of-principle experiment. You have nothing but a fantasy.

So if you know someone educated enough or have experience in magnets
Who can build my prototype?
Please forward my message to him
You are talking here on this forum to many people who have the education and the experience you demand, and some of them are telling you....and have told you before..... that your "prototype" is unbuildable and further, has zero chance of working as you imagine.

I have made small movie in my site
Explained how to make it
http://seaservices-eg.com/everlastingpower/
Your "small movie" does not explain anything, it is just a cartoon of your fantasy. The text that accompanies it makes it clear that you have never built anything involving magnets and coils, you only have some idea about how things "should" work.

In the main time I believe there is some kind of
Conspiracy to hide my invention from the world
A conspiracy that demands proof of overunity claims? A conspiracy that prevents people from wasting time building things based on some "inventor's" false claims of having a PATENT, with no prototype, no principle experiment, no detailed construction drawings, and that manifestly repeats fundamental errors that have long been discredited? Thank all gods for these conspiracies then, since they are working in the name of Truth.
So do whatever you can to tell the world about this new idea
You got to show the world
Let everyone knows that free energy is possible
Save the Planet
No, my deluded friend. It is up to YOU to provide support for your claims...."You got to show the world" yourself,  just as it is up to YOU to correct your claims of having a PATENT when you only have filed a patent APPLICATION.... something that anyone, anywhere, with any random claim at all can do simply by filling out some forms.
What you call "free energy" may or may not be possible; your mishmash of sketches only illustrate your ignorance of your topic, not any possibility of obtaining "free energy". There is nothing wrong with ignorance--- but there is much wrong with claiming to save the world, out of ignorant claims of overunity performance.

This idea for new Device generates clean and free energy
Will change the world
Imagine electric batteries can last for ever in every one hand

Ideas and imagination have never produced a single Joule of energy, clean and free or otherwise. Only real things that work as claimed need to be considered here, and you have no real things, you have no demonstrations that your "idea for new Device" can generate anything except this kind of dialog.
I can "imagine" all kinds of things. That does not make them true, or believable, or attainable in practice.

This invention
Can be the only solution for our planet problems
Like Pollution and Global warming
Read More in: http://seaservices-eg.com/everlastingpower/
PLEASE SPREAD THIS NEWS LET EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT
This is my gift to the mankind

Your "gift" is worthless and has zero chance of working as you think. In fact it's a great time-waster, and your request to "spread this news" shows that you are willing and eager to waste the time of anyone whom you encounter.

Provide some empirical support for your claims.... then perhaps someone will become interested enough to play with you. As it stands now, your "ideas" are no different from "pigs with wings". In other words.....  they are imaginary, impossible in principle, and won't work even if they can be built into an apparatus.